Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

I have to 2nd the TE sales recommendation

I bought my smartwool hoodie (in ORANGE) earlier this year at a significant discount. I'm certainly enjoying it now!!!

And Shebeest shorts on sale! And....

ETA - The Sapphire Slippers (close kin to the famous Ruby slippers) are ON SALE!!! If only I hadn't bought the Ruby slippers...must restrain self....

CA
    Last edited by Blueberry; 11-14-2007 at 07:02 PM.
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

So I tried to log into my account and nothing happened. Then I used a different email address and set up a new account. It let me. But when I try to log into my new account, nothing happens. The email address and password disappear, and nothing happens. Doesn't matter which sign in I try. And it won't let me add anything to my cart or wish list without being logged in. Guess I'll try again later or in the morning. I might have to call them I guess.

Anyone else having trouble logging in? Or is it just me????????
    Edna

Yes, I have the same problem. Did the same thing as you and set up a new account, but can't use the shopping cart or siging in. It's agonizing since I'm not in the States and can't use the toll free number.

I'm having a problem with creating an account too. So, then I tried to order by phone twice, but both times got disconnected. Sigh. Maybe it's a sign.

I went on at 4am and had no problems, but things are starting to sell out! I did some major damage, but darn I've wanted to try one of those boleros forever and at $17.50 I couldn't resist. Sweatshirt, skort, headband, Liberator saddle, Christmas Cards...I really really NEEDED those things!

Even saddles are 50% off. If you have been wanting to try the Butterfly or Liberator now is the time!
    Last edited by uforgot; 11-15-2007 at 03:28 AM.
    Claudia

2009 Trek 7.6fx
    2013 Jamis Satellite
    2014 Terry Burlington

I had problems checking out last night. Then I noticed my cart had been emptied and one of the sweaters I ordered was no longer available. But, I just went on this morning and ordered 2 Craft base layers, the new Bella knickers, and one of the cashmina tops. Had no problems at all.
    It was worth the hassle, because the craft stuff never goes on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by uforgot View Post
    ...Even saddles are 50% off. If you have been wanting to try the Butterfly or Liberator now is the time!
    I ordered a new Falcon X, the new one I got last winter got scuffed almost all the way through when I loaded it in the back of my truck for a Chicago trip. $42.50 for a new saddle!!

Electra Townie 7D

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Maislin View Post
    It was worth the hassle, because the craft stuff never goes on sale.
    That's the way I feel about the GORE stuff. I bought everything I could ever possibly need
    -Emily

I fought with it a few times last night and eventually got what I needed. I had to refresh my login page about 4 or 5 times before it loaded properly. I also had to 'resend' my info on the final purchase (ie, my credit card info) 3 times before it took. I was afraid that I might see triple charges, but figured that it was Terry and if it overcharged me, they'd fix it.

All in all, it was worth it. I got the Rudy Project sunglasses that I've wanted for 2 years for $82!!

And now that I've been paid...I'm off to check out the TE sale stuff, too.
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Yay, It worked finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not been able to get it to work, so I'm waiting for the phones to open in a few. I want the T Sweater and the bike cube. Don't anybody buy til I get mine! Dibs!!

I just ordered a few MORE things an hour or so ago (7:30 a.m. DST) and the website behaved itself beautifully this time. Yesterday's shopping excursion was an exasperating exercise in patience (but worth it!) I hope those who couldn't place orders yesterday are able to get through today, either by phone or online.

Today I bought my first Terry saddle (the Butterfly Ti). For $60, I couldn't resist......It's on back order......I can hardly wait to get it and give it a whirl!
    Last edited by KathiCville; 11-15-2007 at 05:45 PM.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." (Will Rogers)

OK West Coasters...I keep getting "welcome to voice mail", what time will they open so I can talk to a real person??

EDIT - D'oh, nevermind...Terry is in Upstate NY.
    Last edited by Pax; 11-15-2007 at 06:27 AM.

Electra Townie 7D

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Ok.....so I just went there and I did order ONE THING....those Volcano gloves.
    I've heard about how good they are and figured I'd try them at half price. Otherwise, I restrained myself.
    The website worked fine for me, just loaded a bit slow here and there.
    Last edited by BleeckerSt_Girl; 11-15-2007 at 06:40 AM.
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^