Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

50% off Terry Sale Today!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Check out this sale at Terry. Only Nov. 14-15th.
    Gidiup
    "Isn't it a lovely ride. Sliding down and gliding down. Try not to try to hard. It's just a lovely ride." "Secret 'O Life" James Taylor

Shopping it right now and it's a complete nightmare -- their servers are totally overwhelmed with traffic (or something) so you have to refresh every page 5 or 6 times to get it to load..

But great deals to be sure.

Question: Do we have to enter a special code or anything? I want some padded shorts and no discount is showing up.
    I enjoy it all.

See Susan Ride Like A Girl.
    http://susancyclist.wordpress.com/

I think it is supposed to show up at the final stage of checkout (not when you're just viewing your basket).

Does anyone know if sale items are 50% original price or 50% of sale price ?

Quote Originally Posted by liza View Post
    Does anyone know if sale items are 50% original price or 50% of sale price ?
    I wondered the exact same thing!
    I enjoy it all.

See Susan Ride Like A Girl.
    http://susancyclist.wordpress.com/

I just ordered by telephone because the server was too slow. no taxes, free shipping.
    Gidiup
    "Isn't it a lovely ride. Sliding down and gliding down. Try not to try to hard. It's just a lovely ride." "Secret 'O Life" James Taylor

50% off original price!!
    Gidiup

I placed a website order earlier this morning and it took nearly an hour and loads of patience to get to the last step! At one point my whole basket disappeared and I had to start over again, grrrr......Tried the phone, too, but couldn't get through.

On sale items, the 50% off applies to the sale prices---not the original price. I nabbed a Swix top that was originally @$50, on sale for $36---I snagged it today for $18.......

Have fun! I could easily have spent more than I did, but I decided to check out and run before the site crashed or my cart disappeared again!
    Last edited by KathiCville; 11-14-2007 at 09:05 AM.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." (Will Rogers)

Just got off the phone with them and their server is crashed. You can call in the order but they can't guarantee if it's in stock until the server come back up.

I'll go back online later this evening an see what's left!

Electra Townie 7D

Oh my -- that was painful. Successful, but painful. It took me over 2 hours to place my order. Okay, took 2 hours to search every page for bargains, but I got a bunch. Including pink water bottle cages! And gloves. And a base layer.
    For 3 days, I get to part of a thousand other journeys.

Dang...I did lots of damage, but got some cool stuff. Even a jersey for $12.50!!

And now, thanks to Pedal Wench...I must go back to check out the water bottle cages.

Someone cover me!! I'm goin' in again!
    Road Bike: 2008 Orbea Aqua Dama TDF/Brooks B-68

Ellen
    www.theotherfoote.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by oxysback View Post
    Someone cover me!! I'm goin' in again!
    Patience and persistance... I'm gonna do the second round on the phone with them...
    For 3 days, I get to part of a thousand other journeys.

I had to call... good thing because I probably would have done more damage if left alone ...

I went totally Gore crazy.

I was so disappointed when they didn't have their local tent sale this year, but I must admit, THIS IS WAY BETTER!! I just spent an hour shopping and it was so much fun (I live for this stuff )

P.S. Thanks for the heads up about the sale
    Last edited by songlady; 11-14-2007 at 11:31 AM.
    -Emily

Oh wow, what fun that was. Now how am I going to justify to DH that I've been shopping for myself so close to Christmas? I'd better hide the box when it comes in!