Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by evangundy View Post
    So I tried to log into my account and nothing happened. Then I used a different email address and set up a new account. It let me. But when I try to log into my new account, nothing happens. The email address and password disappear, and nothing happens. Doesn't matter which sign in I try. And it won't let me add anything to my cart or wish list without being logged in. Guess I'll try again later or in the morning. I might have to call them I guess.

Anyone else having trouble logging in? Or is it just me????????
    Edna
    For the Terry website... I couldn't even get pages to display so I could view their products. Yesterday I was FINALLY about to see something and tried to add it to my cart, only to be told "I could not order that item". What?

I'm going to try again today... but I don't have high hopes of the website working properly. I suspect it's overloaded with everyone wanting to login to get their really expensive stuff 1/2 off.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside thoroughly used-up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!!"

foothills of the Ozarks aka Tornado Alley
    OMG this is crazy! The upload is slowing! I just *hinted* to hubby that I'd like the snow leopard Cashmina jersey and hat. And being the wonderful hubby that he is, he ordered some stocking stuffers from TE.

Don't forget the Bike Cubes for the cyclists on your list.
    Last edited by sundial; 11-15-2007 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sundial View Post
    ...Don't forget the Bike Cubes for the cyclists on your list.
    I just ordered two of them, I couldn't tell from the product description though...do they have any bungee points to attach it to a rack??

Electra Townie 7D

OK, so I got TO the site, was able to view products... and add them to my cart. But everytime I add something to my cart, it deletes what I added before.

Funny.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside thoroughly used-up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by KSH View Post
    OK, so I got TO the site, was able to view products... and add them to my cart. But everytime I add something to my cart, it deletes what I added before.

Funny.
    The poor gal I just talked to was totally fried, she said it's been a nightmare...I guess they never anticipated this response.

Electra Townie 7D

Why don't they just price the stuff reasonably in the first place. $400+ for a jacket, give me a break. Then they don't have to run 2 day sales and overload the server...... I am not participating, don't have that kind of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    The poor gal I just talked to was totally fried, she said it's been a nightmare...I guess they never anticipated this response.
    This just kills me. 50% off everything and they didn't anticipate this response? Are they not in the retail business? Pul-lease....
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Well, since it won't keep anyting in my cart... I'm just going to have to order and pay for stuff one at a time.

All I want is a pair of cycling tights and a jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by GLC1968 View Post
    This just kills me. 50% off everything and they didn't anticipate this response? Are they not in the retail business? Pul-lease....
    Unnecessary snippy reply, sorry.
    Last edited by Pax; 11-15-2007 at 08:23 AM.

Electra Townie 7D

Not you, Queen! Sorry!

I just meant that any retailer who offers 50% off everything ought to be better prepared. I'd bet TE would have planned ahead. If they did this in a brick and mortar store and had to tell people to come back because their cash registers couldn't handle the business, people would freak out on them. I do feel for their poor operators though...they must be having a rough time!

(and don't get me wrong, I like Terry - I have 2 bikes from them one of which I bought off the website...)
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by GLC1968 View Post
    Not you, Queen! Sorry!

I just meant that any retailer who offers 50% off everything ought to be better prepared. I'd bet TE would have planned ahead. If they did this in a brick and mortar store and had to tell people to come back because their cash registers couldn't handle the business, people would freak out on them. I do feel for their poor operators though...they must be having a rough time!

(and don't get me wrong, I like Terry - I have 2 bikes from them one of which I bought off the website...)
    Did they advertise the sale much (I would never have known about except for it being posted here), I wonder if they failed to anticipate internet word-of-mouth?

Electra Townie 7D

Well, I just went and ordered what I wanted one by one. I got a pair of cold weather cycling tights with padding and a jacket... all for $150. That's cheap for those 2 items.

I just ordered two of them, I couldn't tell from the product description though...do they have any bungee points to attach it to a rack??
    Queen:

There are no exterior bungee cords. This cube is pretty substantial fully loaded. My shoes are size 43. This will give you an idea of the size of the cube.

Hubby just reported that the Terry computer is down and that the operators can only take your information at this point. They will e-mail you with the confirmation at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by sundial View Post
    Queen:

There are no exterior bungee cords. This cube is pretty substantial fully loaded. My shoes are size 43. This will give you an idea of the size of the cube.

Hubby just reported that the Terry computer is down and that the operators can only take your information at this point. They will e-mail you with the confirmation at a later date.
    Thanks Sundial, have you ever carried yours on your bike rack? I'm thinking trying to use the cube in place of the venerable old milk crate on my commuter.

Electra Townie 7D

Thanks Sundial, have you ever carried yours on your bike rack? I'm thinking trying to use the cube in place of the venerable old milk crate on my commuter.
    Bike rack.....hmmmmmm. Hubby keeps threatening me with one but I can't bring myself to using one yet. I don't commute (the nearest grocery store is 12 miles away). Let's see, would you like me to demonstrate the cube sitting in a milk crate?