Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by mimitabby View Post
    Slmdunk,
    i will be riding a distinctive orange bike with red trim and red shoes to match.
    (no fenders though)
    Cool! I'll totally keep my eyes open for you! I - on the other hand - will not be nearly so distinctive. I'll be in my Team in Training jersey - on a blue bike.

How did everybody do?

So? Results??

I'm nursing a bad hamstring & two separate disk problems, so I'm living vicariously through you guys!
    To train a dog, you must be more interesting than dirt.

Trek Project One
    Trek FX 7.4 Hybrid

Mimi- how did it go? Did you have your bikes built with s/s couplers, or did you have to pay to get them there? FYI, its too late for this ride but folks asked what you do with the layers as they are removed. If you don't want to discard them, you can use an under the seat bag with an expandable zipper. That is what I do since temps vary a lot where I live over the day. I also have a jacket with zip off sleeves, and use glove liners that can be removed as it warms up. Like today, it was in the low 40s for my ride to work and low 80s for my ride home! -e