Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175
Results 2,611 to 2,614 of 2614

To disable ads, please log-in.

Where do you live? San Juan Island area, WA

Explanation of your handle: I studied entomology for three years and I love fly fishing.

Explanation of your avatar: "avatar??....you mean I could have an avatar??" Good grief, I have to look for an avatar.......

Age (general or specific) 57 and loving it!

Favorite bike: I would love to find an 1980's De Rosa or a 1970's Eddy.

What's in your stable? REI AVD 2.1 touring/gravel bike, Gary Fischer mountain/bikepacking, Fuji road bike, Faraday electric assist, and last but not least 1985 Eddy. I have a slight issue....I'm addicted to collecting bicycles!

Fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? 47.6 MPH. I was riding down the backside of Mount Tam (Marin County, CA) towards Stensin Beach, 2011.

Another picture of yourself or your ride? "I don't have very many pixs of myself - I hate having my pix taken" I feel the same way!

What is the biggest lie you've ever told: I don't like to lie and I don't like being lied to. Honesty is the best policy.

Most memorable moment on my bike: I was six years old, my parents bought me my first bike. It was a Schwinn (unknow model), baby blue in color and it was a boy's bike. I remember placing my left foot on the pedal, both hands on the handlebars and pushing off. I was filled with the feeling of freedom and adventure. I remember it like it was yesterday and when I begin each bike ride I have the same feeling.

Most fun ever had on a bike? Every time I get on my bike is a memorable and exciting.

Welcome all!
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Where do you live? California

Explanation of your handle: Got sick of people oohing and aaahing over my given name, so I brainstormed a new name

Explanation of your avatar: it's a weather indicator I stole from aerisweather.com

Occupation: editor, though nowadays I don't do it enough to really say that it occupies me

Favorite bike: No preference. Don't have enough experience with bikes and probably wouldn't have a preference even if I did.

What's in your stable? GT Fashion

Fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? No idea.

What is the biggest lie you've ever told: In junior high I got caught with a bunch of pennies I was planning to throw at other students. I somehow came up with a detailed and convincing lie about them being for a science project.

Welcome all!
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/