Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

cycling t-shirts

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hey, anyone know a site where I can find cycling or tri t-shirts? Something that I can wear any day to school or where ever... mainly to work if I get the job at the bike shop.

Or hoodies too would be great.... for some reason i have no look finding t-shirts or hoodies with cycling or tri's on it.

Thanks
    LIVESTRONG !

Carpe Diem, Baby!

Have you tried Primal Wear? They have some pretty amazing T-Shirts!! Also, I always loved the No Fear shirts - not much to do with cycling per se, but Lots to do with winning and attitude!

www.primalwear.com
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

whoa nelly...hold off on buyng those t's.

if/when you get that lbs job you'll find youself awash in bike-related t-shirts. reps love to hand them out.

if/when you start racing, you'll also get a drawer-full before you know it. for racers, the question is usually "what do i do with all these d@#$! t-shirts?"

Smile life is good

Terry has cute "life is good" t-shirts with cartoon cyclists on the front. I like them b/c they're more feminine cut that normal "guy" t-shirts. Pretty colors too.

www.terrybicycles.com

A job at a bike shop would be fun - just think of the discounts!

Emily

I want more! I cant find anything at all!
    LIVESTRONG !

Carpe Diem, Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by tricycling View Post
    I want more! I cant find anything at all!
    A riding/racing friend of mine does these:

http://www.VeloTees.com

He still doesn't offer women's sizes (I've asked! Perhaps an e-mail from some other gals would change that?), but I got a couple shirts in men's size small that fit me well.

You might want to check eBay also.

Quote Originally Posted by VeloChick View Post
    (I've asked! Perhaps an e-mail from some other gals would change that?), but I got a couple shirts in men's size small that fit me well.
    Email sent. No men's cut t-shirt fits me well enough to actually spend money on them, sad to say.

Not sure what they have right now, but you might check out See Jane Run.
    Bad JuJu: Team TE Bianchista
    "The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress." -Roth
    Read my blog: Works in Progress

http://www.twinsix.com/

They have women's sizes and happen to be having a sale right now.

They have some cute tshirts at C.I.C.L.E with women's sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by donnambr View Post
    Email sent. No men's cut t-shirt fits me well enough to actually spend money on them, sad to say.
    It's funny, I spoke again with the guy (riding friend) who runs velotees.com about offering women's tees. He said that he'd received several e-mails asking about women's shirts recently! I just chuckled to myself.

He did say that he prints his designs on stuff like hoodies, long sleeve shirts AND woman's t-shirts. However, they still have to be special ordered. Shoot him an e-mail if you like his designs. I'm sure he'll hook you up. Tell him Gina sent you!

I have found a few cool (new) cycling shirts on eBay. Some are good, some are not so good.