Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Terry Liberator

Terry Liberator

To disable ads, please log-in.

Saddle Survey Response posted to forums by Administrator:

i love the liberator saddle, BUT i use the men's version. the women's version was just narrow enough to pinch, and when i bought it, the salesMAN told me that many women were buying the mens' liberator saddles.

Kelli C.

Hi,
    I didn't think there was that much to a saddle until I found one that I liked. Until then I had just accepted that your butt got sore and it was one of those things you had to ignore and get over in order to be a cyclist. Then I found the Terry Liberator. And I started doing 150km + rides without agony. There has been a model change I believe and I dread the time when I wear out my current and second Terry Liberator.
    Dyna V.

I have a Terry Liberator women's saddle on both my road bike and my hybrid, and I love them. They have nothing exactly where you need it! ;-)

Liz S., Easthampton, MA

Just got a new Bianchi Eros (l o v e i t). I whined about the skinny hard seat, since I was coming from an old comfy mountain bike. My bike shop gave me a Terry Liberator... one of the snazzier modles (don't know which one). It doesn't say Liberator ON it but I DID see the package it was on.

It doesn't squash your "parts" and it has a tad bit more padding under each "seat bone". :-)

Thanks...
    Toni F.