Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Sue!

I'm sorry I've been so late to post but I got your box 2 days ago and I was overwhelmed with goodies!

I got some magnets (which I collect, so it was a great gift) and have been dubbed an honorary Cheesehead! Yay!
    I also got a book on Wisconsin with beautiful pictures, a Harley Davidson mug with coffee (yum!), cycling socks, and Green Bay packers decals. I hope I didn't leave anything out. Oh wait! A Wisconsin ornament which unfortunitely can't go up this year as we're not doing a tree since we won't be around at Christmas.

I was so happy to receive your box, and my husband was jealous that I get all these goodies and no one sent him anything.

Thank you so much, sending warm wishes accross the ocean.

* To my SS, I'm sending your box out today and I'm truely sorry you've had to wait so long. I hope you like everything.

Quote Originally Posted by withm View Post
    What's a Sackpack?

http://www.pinkribbonshop.com/index....ROD&ProdID=864

This is a similar one - mine is not the pink ribbon version.
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

Quote Originally Posted by IFjane View Post
    Now, to my still mysterious SS from NJ - your package arrived Monday! thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! ...................
    ............Thank you so much again - now, will you please reveal yourself to me????

It was me....so glad you liked everything! I was a such a loss, this go round, with what to get. I thought you had commute, happy to hear I was right. You are very welcome!!

Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by kerrybelle View Post
    It was me....so glad you liked everything! I was a such a loss, this go round, with what to get. I thought you had commute, happy to hear I was right. You are very welcome!!

Kerry
    Kerry, thank you!!!! Yes the gear was right - it was perfect. I can't wait to use it all. Actually, I must confess that the dark chocolate dipped pretzel is in my desk drawer right now.....calling my name......hmmmmmm.......*as Jane reaches down and pulls the drawer open*
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

Thank you to my secret sister!

Thank you SS Cindy! The box was dropped at the house yesterday - the chai looks delicious and I love chai, so that will be a great winter cheer. Loved the other goodies too - the snow socks will actually inspire me to snow bike this year I think, and the LBS water bottle is great too! Also enjoyed the Atlanta themed glass - I haven't been in a while (used to go every few months for work) and this is a nice way to remember the fun parts of the city!

A wonderful mid December surprise...

Thanks so much to my secret sister! I got the package last week and I love everything. I'm a newbie so it's my first taste of Shot Bloks. I like it. Also, the wreath ride socks are my first riding socks. They're so cute. And I love the sconce night light with the bike outline.
    Sorry for not posting sooner, but I wanted to get my package to my secret sister in the mail first. I've been working long hours, but finally got to shop this past weekend and got it in the mail yesterday.

Cathy

Secret Sister, your package arrived yesterday. What a great assortment of gifts and treats! Thanks for the Triathlete's Training Diary; you must have done some post/thread research to know that I do triathlon. The bike ornament is adorable and the candy was yummy. Thanks, also, for the LBS water bottle and tee.
    I'd rather be swimming...biking...running...and eating cheesecake...
    --===--

2008 Cervelo P2C Tri bike
    2011 Trek Madone 5.5/Cobb V-Flow Max
    2007 Jamis Coda/Terry Liberator
    2011 Trek Mamba 29er

Wow, I came home to my SS package. Such nice stuff...I love the t-shirt. I am looking forward to trying the coffee's and 'real' hot chocolate. Love the lip balm, my favorite too. And of course the water bottle will be well used. The calendar is a good size to keep at my desk. I was reading the chocolate package to see what it takes and was curious what 'Mexican Molinillo' is? Anyway, THANK YOU, my SS from Liberty Hill TX...is it you Aggie Ama?

SBC- the little taste of Texas is from me. I honestly couldn't tell you what Mexican Molinillo is but I have had Mexican style hot chocolate in San Antonio and it is tasty. The cinnamon is what makes it for me! I am not a coffee drinker but pecans are a fall staple in Texas and the other just sounded yummy.

I wanted to tell you the story behind the shirt.... The shop did an inspirational contest of what every mile meant to customers. You wrote what your miles meant on a card, it was quite beautiful, humorous and inspiring.

Glad everything arrived safely, it was an adventure once I got an envelope too small.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Thank You Secret Sis!

Mountainchick,

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful items! I look forward to using the tea set and have already eaten quite a few of the citrus candies! The lucky cat is sitting on my desk and the wreath is above the door. DH took the coffee mug immediately (I'll have to figure out how to get it back). Thank you!!!!

Hmmm, maybe I'll have a little warm tea right now!

A wonderful thank you to my west coast SS! It was wonderful to receive a package full of fun things from the wet and windy wilds of Seattle! (thanks, Teigyr!) I always enjoy getting these little bundles of warmth from people oh so far away!

Thank you thank you!

To my SS....the package has flown the coop. You will have to forgive my lateness, but I hope that the goodies inside will make up for it! Fear not...the Postal Service will come through soon!
    ~Sarah~

Check out My Team: Sturdy Girl Cycling

Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it, if you live. -Mark Twain

worried

Well, I was way late sending out my SS package, but it went out over a week ago and I haven't heard anything from her. Hopefully SS, you'll get it soon!
    "The bicycle was the first machine to redefine successfully the notion of what is feminine. The bicycle came to symbolize something very precious to women - their independence."—Sally Fox

hmm

I'm awaiting a package however i'm sure the overloaded postal services will deliver it soon.

That & my mom's package should arrive soon..

C

Sarah,

Thank you so much for the package. I've been a bit blue lately and your package brought an immediate smile to my face not to mentioned warmed my heart and touched my soul. Thank you for all the "warm" goodies. I love the toe warmers - how did you know my supply was running low? I can't wait to sample the hot beverage mixes you sent and am looking forward to coating my lips in the tastey lip balms you enclosed. Once I finish the book I'm currently reading I'm looking forward to reading the collection of ghost stories you sent. The foot massager will be put to good use for my toes/legs are always tired after a long day of standing/walking my classroom. The box of goodies was great! Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
    Marcie

I don't want to sound whiney - well I do actually. I am begining to wonder if my SS's package has been stolen from our letterbox. One of my son's birthday presents was stolen about 5 weeks ago & given I have recieved nothing in the post yet I am wondering if my SS parcel has come to the same ends. If so... then to my SS - thankyou. I do hope it's just the slow Xmas mail from the other side of the world.