Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

THe song's a little dated - but the names could just be changed...
    (Each syllable in I Don't Care gets Three Beats. I (da da) DON't (da da) Care! da da da da da
    I Don't Care!!!!!

I read an article like that this morning, but they said there was a picture taken. I haven't seen the picture, and I couldn't find it online, so I'm going to assume that this is a little exaggeration. There just aren't any crotch shots of Ashley Olson, you know? She's more discreet than the rest.

Karen

Hey, I'm 45 and I'd hit it hard, too! lol.

Karen

I don't think May-December relationships are inherently creepy, but I think that May-December relationships with an Olsen twin are inherently creepy, because to me (and I would suspect to most people my age, including Lance) they are still that ugly baby on that stupid TV show and will be until they die.

agreed, it is the olsen twin factor. and oh please, see my original comment about standing right beside him looking like i might possibly drool. yeah, that's attractive. one of my better moments.

I disagree with the PDA...these folks are role models and naturally attract attention.
    If you don't grow where you're planted, you'll never BLOOM - Will Rogers

I was rather hoping his relationship with Tory Burch would continue; why, I'm not sure. Probably because she seems like a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by xeney View Post
    I don't think May-December relationships are inherently creepy, but I think that May-December relationships with an Olsen twin are inherently creepy, because to me (and I would suspect to most people my age, including Lance) they are still that ugly baby on that stupid TV show and will be until they die.
    winner

I have nothing to do with May-Dec or any "atypical" relationship. Look at the relationship-hopping done in Hollywood and we don't judge so much, maybe we have higher standards for Lance.

That all being said, I believe that any relationship (atypical or not) should have love and respect to be a relationship. I'm not so sure his have those traits. And his choice in women is a bit interesting. I'd say there's a lot of issues going on there and I really think he needs to grow up a bit.

He wouldn't tempt me at all. Is a fine cyclist and does a lot for his cause but I think he's void of a lot of very important things beyond the physical. That and didn't he "date" Paris H? There's no amount of std testing that could be done that would make me comfy being after that.

Quote Originally Posted by teigyr View Post
    winner

That all being said, I believe that any relationship (atypical or not) should have love and respect to be a relationship. I'm not so sure his have those traits. And his choice in women is a bit interesting. I'd say there's a lot of issues going on there and I really think he needs to grow up a bit.

He wouldn't tempt me at all. Is a fine cyclist and does a lot for his cause but I think he's void of a lot of very important things beyond the physical. That and didn't he "date" Paris H? There's no amount of std testing that could be done that would make me comfy being after that.
    Well said, Teigyr. I think as a public figure and THE spokesperson for the Bicycle community he ought to act with a little more dignity. I don't care who he's groping, I just don't want to see it (or hear about it) .

power corrupts. what can I say?
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

I think celebrities do have somewhat of an obligation to be careful about what they do in public, since they are role models to so many young people.

But...... who here, maybe once or twice, has gone a little overboard with the PDA's after a night of drinking? Come on, let's see those hands...

Well, sure, but NEVER WITH AN OLSEN TWIN!

That is the crucial distinction!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    I'm 26 and I'd hit it 'til his wheels fell off
    HA! Nice! I think you've got the right attitude.. we don't need to take things quite so seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    I'm 26 and I'd hit it 'til his wheels fell off
    don't you mean wheel ?

I have never been in a compromising position with an Olsen twin. There, I've said it

And yeah...we've all had those "where was my mind" situations. I guess...um...mine was when I was under 25.

wheel? *snort*

Quote Originally Posted by froglegs View Post

But...... who here, maybe once or twice, has gone a little overboard with the PDA's after a night of drinking? Come on, let's see those hands...
    Hand up here!...Oh, Silver's too! I'm not against PDA. I LOVE my wife and have no problem showing that.

BUT, even tastefully, I think that the ability to discern the right time, place, and impact on others is a mark of maturity and class.

At the risk of being judgmental and with total respect and support to genuine May-December relationships, I think that for him to do this in such a public way is a sign of insecurity over the loss of his flagging youth. If it turns out to be a true relationship...which I don't think it will... then I will be proven wrong...

I live in a college town...even IF I was unmarried, I would never hang out in a college bar trying to make out with a 21 yr old co-ed...and there's not one ounce of prudish in me...
    If you don't grow where you're planted, you'll never BLOOM - Will Rogers