Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Great Lurking on this board...

To disable ads, please log-in.

The Cyclocross forum thread on Roadbikereview.com has some great lurking...
    Its all the guys' race reports!! Lots from the Boston area too...
    Crediamo in te, bici!

There is some good info there, Chains! Most of the guys who post are local, but they tend to get into some testosterone-laden chest beating at times - trust me - one of them is my DH

SheFly

p.s.
    Which race did you try last year? I think you should give it another go this year!
    "Well behaved women rarely make history." including me!
    http://twoadventures.blogspot.com

Yes, agreed on the comment regarding the guy's board. Also there's been a couple of nasty comments about "Fat Chicks". But I've chimed in a few times and most of them are very nice.

Last year I went to Mansfield, Chainbiter and that little race in Lowell.
    I had never done ANY off road and it freaked me out. Also, I don"t like it when they put the women with a huge field of Cat. 4 men. Its too crowded and I felt like I would be crushed.

Some of the races are timed way better so that the fields are more separated.

This year I've been riding mostly MTB and doing race support for my MTB buddies, including BF who rides for Gary Fisher. He's also doing cross this year but hasn't trained very hard since August when he peaked for World's in France. I think he may get back into it because now he's got a new 'cross bike.

So I might put my toes back in the water...
    Crediamo in te, bici!