Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JmcG is offline pb&j today and everyday

To disable ads, please log-in.

Wow - I'm sorry to hear about that - how's the arm now? Hopefully better. Be careful out there.

About a month ago, I was riding with a coworker on MacArthur Blvd (we work right there) at the Irish Inn heading towards the circle at Goldsboro Rd - I was pulling, he was drafting me - and from a car coming in the opposite direction a bottle was thrown at us. And I'm not talking about tossed - it was thrown as hard as he could throw it. Luckily it went just behind me and just in front of my friend. It could have been a really bad situation since there were cars behind us and others coming in the opposite direction. It happened so fast that we couldn't get the license plate from the car since we couldn't stop b/c there was all that traffic around us. It's scary to think people would want to cause that kind of harm on another person - especially completely unprovoked like that.

Geez Regina. Hope it heels up quick. Even if you didn't get the number plate report it. Report the description of the car and get your Doctor to document the injury and forward it as well.

If these bastards have done it once they'll do it again. If they've got a description of a previous incident, maybe they'll never get him on that charge, But it could help the next case... If you know what I mean.

Yeah. Report the bastard!
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

Looking at all the love there that's sleeping
    Quote Originally Posted by JmcG View Post
    It's scary to think people would want to cause that kind of harm on another person - especially completely unprovoked like that.
    Ain't that the truth!!!
    Makes me want to shout out.."What is WRONG with you people????"
    But, thanks for the concern.
    Arm is fine now, thanks.
    Glad your guy was a bad shot, JMcG.
    I thought of reporting it - but didn't. It seemed so weird to tell the police, "yeah...some kid through a walnut at me."
    2007 Seven ID8 - Bontrager InForm
    2003 Klein Palomino - Terry Firefly (?)
    2010 Seven Cafe Racer - Bontrager InForm
    2008 Cervelo P2C - Adamo Prologue Saddle