Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Bruno 28 here from Scotland Oct. 19-21---TE dinner!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hey, you all. Bruno28 will be visiting Seattle the weekend of Oct. 19-21. We would like to get a TE gang together to go out to dinner as part of her weekend her, preferably Saturday night. Who can and would like to come?

I was thinking someplace like Carmelita's but am happy to hear other ideas.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Hi I don't know Bruno28 but would love to meet everyone, if I can.

On saturdays, I work until 8pm but if you all are finished dinner and are lingering over desserts or drinks, I would love to stop by to say hi.

I'm in!
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Teigyr, we can have a late dinner, you know--like 8:30/9:00. Do I have it right that you work at...the airport, maybe?

PS You always, in your spare time, do a search for posts by Bruno 28. She's really funny. That's how she and I struck up an email friendship, really---I thought she had such a sharp wit.

Yay Mimi!
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

I'm in, but I might have to bring SKnot.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

wow, that's a late dinner. i might have to just have dessert.
    SKnot is fine. He'll learn something about people from other countries.
    it will be good for him. I could bring Raleighdon to entertain him?
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA

Naw, Mimi, then let's make sure we have it at a "dinner" time for most of us.

Definitely make it dinner time, I am the minority but thanks

Maybe if it's leisurely enough, I can catch the tail end of it.

I am at the airport! But by that time of night, especially on a saturday, there is no traffic.

we'll definitely take our time. hopefully we can find a place that is not as noisy as the brewery.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA

We can definitely find a quieter place! Do you know Carmelita's? It's a vegetarian restaurant in Greenwood that is just absolutely gourmet-level in its food. It is downright delicious and artful food, and healthy to boot. And not insanely expensive.

We live kind of near Greenwood too - we're in North Seattle on Greenwood and 115th

never heard of the place, but it sounds good.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA

Hmmmmmm. I am not in Seattle but I might have to make a trip of it. I'll keep an eye on the thread.
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

Now, Wahine--THAT would be really nice. Keep pondering that option.

Well you know I am of Scottish heritage and it would be a shame to miss a chance to meet on of my bretheren.
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS