Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: new here

Smile new here

To disable ads, please log-in.

hi there! i'm new in this forum and relatively new to cycling as an individual sport. i'm from a running background and have done several triathlons in the past 3 seasons. i have been looking for a forum that concentrates on cycling because i want to improve my cycling abilities this season and of course, a forum that will make me feel welcome. fortunately, i found this forum that matches exactly what i'm looking for -- women sharing their thoughts on the sport i'm starting to love. i hope you guys can help me in the future with not only cycling related issues but other stuffs we share as well.

hello

Hey there!

Welcome welcome..

Where in the Philippines are you??? Lovely country you have and would like to visit again one day.

I'm sure you'll find a heap of info round here that could be useful for you. Hop on over to the tri section!

C

where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    Welcome to the boards!
    This truly is my favorite place to visit on the web (just see how many posts I have and how many times I come here a day ).

Good luck with your new love of cycling. It's so much fun!!!!
    Check out my running blog: www.turtlepacing.blogspot.com

Cervelo P2C (tri bike)
    Bianchi Eros (commuter/touring road bike)

1983 Motobecane mixte (commuter/errand bike)
    Cannondale F5 mountain bike

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    Hey there!

Welcome welcome..

Where in the Philippines are you??? Lovely country you have and would like to visit again one day.

I'm sure you'll find a heap of info round here that could be useful for you. Hop on over to the tri section!

C
    thanks for welcoming me! i'm from manila. it's nice to hear that you like my country. i'm hoping that posts in this forum will give me additional info.

ride safe!

Talking

Welcome, Trichef!

I'm new here too!

Actually, I've been lurking here for months!

Now I want to start posting here!

I hope to share my love for cycling with You!

Your friend,
    Happy_Wheels!
    ~*~ I'm so pretty! Yes, I'm pretty! I'm so pretty, and witty, and gay! ~*~

Welcome Tri and Happy! Always like seeing new faces. I'm also from a running background and running is still my first love but took up biking so I could commute to work. I can't even begin to tell you the amazing tips and tricks and friends I've gained on this board, it's why I keep coming back!! Pretty much Everything under the sun as been asked here - and answered! But by all means if you can't find something - ask away....we LOVE to help!

PS: If you get a chance - pop over to the "getting to know you" thread....give you a chance to meet us and tell us a tad bit more about you - iffen ya'll are so inclined!
    Last edited by CorsairMac; 09-10-2007 at 12:08 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairMac View Post
    Welcome Tri and Happy! Always like seeing new faces.

PS: If you get a chance - pop over to the "getting to know you" thread....give you a chance to meet us and tell us a tad bit more about you - iffen ya'll are so inclined!
    Hee Hee, She's Back!!!