Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

pics of my tourmalet

To disable ads, please log-in.

It took awhile, but I finally got some pics of me and my little blue bike. She's off getting some new handlebars, so I had some time to post. It's too darn hot here to ride much anyway. I did get in a very short ride before I dropped her off at the LBS, but I thought I was going to pass out from the heat. I hate the heat, but I love my bike (even though I may not look it in the first pic). Unfortunately, this picture was taken last week before my spiffy, new Shebeest jersey (that matches my bike) arrived in the mail.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...t=IMG_3647.jpg

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...t=IMG_3643.jpg
    Last edited by aly; 09-01-2007 at 12:14 PM.

She's very pretty and will gives you lots of fun.

I'm so glad I am not the only one that picks jerseys to match my bike.

Looks great--I like the color. Enjoy!
    Bad JuJu: Team TE Bianchista
    "The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress." -Roth
    Read my blog: Works in Progress

Beautiful! DH has a Tourmalet and he loves it. I bet you will have so much fun with that bike!

What kind of saddle is that?
    "The best rides are the ones where you bite off much more than you can chew, and live through it." ~ Doug Bradbury

Oooooh, very pretty bike! I love blue bikes!!!

foothills of the Ozarks aka Tornado Alley
    Wow, you both look great!

Thanks everybody! As some of you may remember, I was deciding between the Bianchi Eros Donna and the Lemond. Since there weren't any Bianchis available, my decision was sort of made for me. As much as I would have liked to have tried the Bianchi, I feel like this was the perfect bike for me to start off with. It fits well, rides well and I think it's pretty, too. Anyone looking in this range should try it out. I got it for a few hundered cheaper than the msrp, so it was a good deal. Now I just need to work on my riding!!

Starfish- it's an ariel saddle from specialized. So far, I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm not sure it's "perfect" for me. My rides are getting longer and longer, but are only in the 3o to 40 mile range right now, so it hasn't really been tested yet. I usually shift around a little initially, but settle in well after that. I got a tiny bit of tenderness after the first ride, but nothing after that. Down the road, I may try to test a couple other saddles just to see the differences. I hear that specialized is going to come out with a women's design for the Toupe saddle (gel). My boyfriend rides on that one and is really happy with it. I also want to try the Terry saddles that I keep hearing so much about.

I'll have to post a new pic as soon as I get the pocos on... and I'll wear my new, matching jersey!