Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Terry Ti Race Liberator

To disable ads, please log-in.

Saddle Survey Response posted to forums by Administrator:

Terry Ti race liberator, both men's and women's style work awesome. No more chafing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've ridden a couple of thousand miles on mine. Love it!
    Cindy A.

Cool Terry Ti-racer Liberator

A truly fantastic saddle - Got one for my mountain bike and went right back for another one for my road bike. Centuries no problem at all!!!
    norsk roadie

love mine!

was given the Terry Lib. for my bday form my BF, love it...super comfy and your right...no chaffing!!!
    that's why I ride...

Oh I love mine, it's a men's Ti-Lib. I went from a regular womans Terry Liberator to this one when I got my road bike and have never been so comfy!

I've put thousands of miles on this one and had absolutely no break in time with it.........awesome from the start! I only hope it never needs to be replaced.

Kate

PS administrator I've pm you.
    Life is like a 10 speed bike, we all have gears we never use.
    Charles Schultz

"The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and, when it gets old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without shocking the entire community."Ann Strong, Minneapolis Tribune, 1895

How big a difference is there between the men's and the women's model? I'm looking for a new saddle for my mountain bike and this is the one I keep coming back to in my saddle research. I'm hesitant to spend $70 unless it's really, really the right one for me.

I have these on both bikes, and it's a fine high end saddle, but on the mt bike I can't get off the back. It's a little too wide. Call Terry and get the width measurements across the back, consider the narrower one. That would be the mens version. The theory is that guys sit bones are closer together and they want a narrower seat, but it ain't always so. I've ridden rails that were great (Bontrager! which this saddle is similar to) and I've got that wide -for makin- babies pelvis.

Lizzy

I know this is a really, really old thread...

I got my TI liberator (women's model) around 2001, I think. I originally got it for a MTB. I had quite a few years 'off the bike', then lots of commuting and tons of riding once again. I've put a lot of miles on it - on my road bike - these last 2 years.

10 years post-purchase, I am finally getting a new saddle! The Terry still has some life, and it has served me well, but I've recently upped my daily commute miles (27 hilly miles each way)... So, now I am getting some 'bruising' feeling and bruising-looking business around my business!

So, this saddle was a champ. Now I am waiting on the Selle Italia Diva that I just ordered