Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

fantastic! (not sure where Teigyr is these days, but she's coming and east hill is too.)
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Yes, am here! And yes, will be there. Also, Mr. T. will be there. Am looking forward to the ride and I hope more people can make it

I may be on holiday at the moment, but I am popping in every once in a while. I'll certainly be there, and possibly Mr. East Hill as well .

We are currently in Winthrop, and planning to hit some of the MTB trails tomorrow .

East Hill

I was hoping to come on this ride and meet you all, but it looks like I'm going to have transportation issues. Dh will be taking the van out of town this weekend, and I don't really trust my "around town" car out on 405 . If anyone happens to want to ride in my neck of the woods (Snohomish county), let me know.

Lauraelmoore, i'm sorry we're going to miss you.

So there are presently 6 of us. or 5 if East Hill's hubby decides to stay home.

btw, rain cancels. I need cell phone numbers; I have Knot's, but I don't know if i have East Hill's.. or Teigyr's ??
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA

Rain

I heard the weather report today and every day sounded ok until sunday when, they said, we would have "drenching rain".

Will e-mail you my cell.

I've just returned from my holiday to Eastern Washington, and it does not look like rain quite yet!

Perhaps we shall escape? I like to think that I am now a rough tough character, considering how many bruises I gave myself doing the mountain biking the last few days , and a little rain would not hurt me after that blistering heat.

East Hill

Quote Originally Posted by lauraelmore1033 View Post
    I was hoping to come on this ride and meet you all, but it looks like I'm going to have transportation issues. Dh will be taking the van out of town this weekend, and I don't really trust my "around town" car out on 405 . If anyone happens to want to ride in my neck of the woods (Snohomish county), let me know.
    I live in Snohomish Co.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

So tomorrow, 8am, at Coulon? It looks like the weather is getting a bit better? Hopefully.

We'll be there unless we hear otherwise

whoa! Do y'all see the giant clouds coming from the south and west? Holy Toledo!

Laurelmore - PM me if you need transportation tomorrow.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I'm still thinking good thoughts.

At 8.00 am it will be clear, and mild. There will be no rain until at least 1.00 pm. Or later!

I know, it's raining right now, but looks are deceiving .

East Hill

No rain up here yet. nO.. Uh hUh... no, ummmm that's just really high humidity. And, uhhh, some air shifting. Not windy at all. Nope.

<checks Crow over, to be sure the fenders are on real tight. Starts lookin' for the Proofhide and a plastic baggie. Considers which dries faster: toe-socks in Chacos or woolies in Keens.>

Knot, are you WISHING the rain on?

It's not rain, really, it's just a little humidity. it was beading up on my sunglasses, isn't that odd?
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA

Nope, just being prepared. If I'm prepared, it doesn't happen. It's when I ain't ready that the sh*t really hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by KnottedYet View Post
    Nope, just being prepared. If I'm prepared, it doesn't happen. It's when I ain't ready that the sh*t really hits the fan.
    then bring your raincoat and rainpants!
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA