Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Tour de Goliad- 10/20/07

To disable ads, please log-in.

Curious if anybody is doing this this year?

http://www.goliadcc.org/events/bike.html

We might, but DH has got a pretty full calendar of Saturday mornings off this fall. His nursery is really busy in September and October, so we may not be able to do it.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Where is Golaid, Texas? Thanks...

Heidi

I know we go there on the way to the coast from Austin. Maybe 1-1.5 hours inland from Corpus? Paige might be able to give a little better answer than that!
    Amanda

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

We drove through Goliad this weekend heading to Port Aransas. It is about where I thought it was, 1-1.5 hours from Austin or Corpus. The roads appear to have a decent amount of small rollers and lots of Chip Seal. I don't know where the route goes, we were on 183 which I know will not be part of the route. I am just sick of Chip Seal.
    Amanda