Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Okies?

Cool Okies?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi,
    I just got a new bike, Diamondback Wildwood Deluxe, & am looking for groups to ride with in Oklahoma. I live in North Central OK near the KS border. My goal is to someday complete the FreeWheel OK ride across the state. There is also a Fall Bike Fest this Oct. near Fairview which I plan to go to. I'm not up to competition, I just ride for fun & exercise.

Hi Pooh!
    You mentioned you're in NW Oklahoma, wherebouts? I am in Stillwater, but orginally from Enid. I know some groups around Enid you might be interested in. Let me know!

I'm in Mustang right outside OKC. I've only done a local group ride once which was fun but it doesn't seem to fit into my schedule. I usually ride with hubby or people from church. If anyone is in the area let me know!
    "He's really having to dig deeply into the suitcase of courage" Phil Liggett

Six blocks from Oklahoma

I'm in Arkansas, in Siloam Springs, just blocks from the stateline. Just shouting out to any NE Okies out there.

Karen