Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Tiffany...is that you?! Are you the Tiffany that rides with the WMRC group? If not, glad you found us! If yes...glad you found us!

Also...welcome to Tracy in Mesa!

~Lisa

Yep, it is little ol' me. I heard you mention this forum last time we rode and so I thought I'd check it out! So far so good

Tiff

Hey Fountain Hills, here's a link to GABA's website:
    http://www.sportsfun.com/gaba/index.html

Jan, I'd love to do that Flagstaff ride again! Unfortunately, I'm working Saturdays this month. Maybe there will be some nice Saturdays in November!

welcome tiffany and tracy!!
    and fountain hills, silent sunday at south mountain is a given - last sunday of the month at 7 a.m.
    laurie

Brand New Orbea Diva | Pink | Specialized Ruby
    2005 Trek Madone Road | Pink | Ruby
    1998 Trek 5200 Road | Blue | Specialized Jett
    ???? Litespeed Catalyst Road | Silver | Terry Firefly

Question Weekend rides

Just curious who is riding where this weekend........

I would like to try and ride with someone.

I am especially interested in the Fountain Hills to Rio Verde ride.

Fountain Hills will you be riding either day??

I may not be able to keep up with most of you but will give it a try. I only avg 13-15mph.

I have only rode in 1 group ride. Not a big fan of the large groups yet, lack of experience. I still have to work up to this.

Look forward to hearing from you all..................

Hi Tracy,

I'm riding up in the North Valley on Sat am, you're more than welcome to come out, it'll be a drive for you thats for sure and the start is super early (6:15am). It's a small group only about 4-6 people in the pace group.

Sunday I'm doing the prescott skully valley ride. Has anyone done that one before?

Tiff

Tiff,

Thanks for the invite. I can't make it Sat. I would like to join you another time.

Tracy, I'll be doing the ride tomorrow morning at about 6:30 AM. Let me know if you are interested. I'll check again tonight before I hit the sack. We could be good riding mates. I gave blood last Saturday and I feel like I am at the fitness level of when I started 2 months ago.

We can meet at the Shopping center just south of Fountain Park. There are directions in previous posts.

Tracy,

Sure no problem. Let me know when you want to make the trek up my way sometime.

I ride in PV on Sunday's too so if you ever want to meet up on a Sunday morning let me know. We start a little later, about 7:30 so that may help Sunday's are only a handful of people.

Tiff

Smile

Fountain Hills,

I would like to go tomorrow morning. What time?

Tiff,
    Thanks again. I would like to catch up with you in PV sometime. I am a little concerned I might not be able to keep up with you.

Since I found the board, I have been faithfully checking each day so I don't miss the rides. I just missed the FH/RV. I found you guys on the board that day. Anyway I am very happy I found you guys!

PS: I can be there by 6:15. See you tomorrow FH.

Hi Tracy, I'm sorry I missed you last night. I forgot to check. I'll see you in a few minutes.

Hi everyone, Tracy and I had a fun ride today and agreed to meet again, next Saturday at 6:30 am. Anyone else who wants to join us for the FH-RV ride is welcome to join.

Fountain Hills - The ride was great. I am looking forward to doing it again next Sat. Thanks for riding with me.

So who's in for Silent Sunday at South Mountain this Sunday the 23rd?