Howdy! I'm so pleased that DH and I rode together today! It was mostly on the road on our mountain bikes, but we took a few fun short trails, too. Yay!

The ride started with a short descent, then a longish gentle climb. We saw our friends just getting home at 15 minutes in, and stopped to talk with them. Over the course of our chat, at least 7 times, but probably more, I felt a weird heart thing, like my heart skipping a beat. Very strange. Looking at the HRM readings, it looks like my heartrate was fairly hight today to start with (I've had a bug, and I haven't done much riding, so that doesn't surprise me); so standing there my HR was around 120, but it dipped several times to 106, 107, 101, even 88 for what appears to be just a second. I have no idea what that means, but if anyone can give me some ideas, I would love that!

The rest of the ride was very nice. On one trail section, DH was ahead of me a bit, and must have scared a red-tailed hawk as it flew up out of the bush right in front of me! I've never been that close to a bird of prey before. They are amazing!

I hope everyone is well today!

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~