Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Emily-

That's so exciting!!! I know you'll have a lovely time! Congratulations again on your boat - I know you'll love her. Does she have a name??

Out of curiosity - were you planning on sailing when you got your Fridays, or is it a happy coincidence??

CA

PS - We just got back from a week at the beach (Long Beach)- not much biking for me, but LOTS of kayaking. Saw baby sea turtles on the beach being "launched" (i.e. led down to the water with a flashlight) and 2 adult dolphins with a baby in the water on our last kayak excursion.
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Quote Originally Posted by CA_in_NC View Post
    Congratulations again on your boat - I know you'll love her. Does she have a name??
    Yes, her name is Logos -- we're just keeping the name the previous owners had as it is nicely painted on both sides. It would be a hassle to sand it all down and have it repainted with something else. Maybe someday, but for now, we can live with Logos. Check her out on my blog.

Out of curiosity - were you planning on sailing when you got your Fridays, or is it a happy coincidence??
    Happy coincidence! We bought our Fridays in early 2004 for a fall bike tour that year. On the way home from the bike tour in NY State, we stopped in for a day at the Annapolis Sailboat show and ended up signing up for a Learn to Sail class in Florida in December. The rest is history! We're going back to the show again this October, but to look at boat gear, not dream about boats this time!

PS - We just got back from a week at the beach (Long Beach)- not much biking for me, but LOTS of kayaking. Saw baby sea turtles on the beach being "launched" (i.e. led down to the water with a flashlight) and 2 adult dolphins with a baby in the water on our last kayak excursion.
    Wonderful!!!! Sounds like a great time! The wildlife sounds stunning!

Once again, enjoy your weekend, and I can't wait to hear about it....

Emily
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow