Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Knotted, that is *so* wonderful. I need to get some of those... The best I've seen say 'the bigger the SUV the smaller the man.'

Amanda, perhaps this motorist was trying to count the bikes and only got to one? In any case, I like your response.

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by KnottedYet View Post
    I saw a HUUUUUGE truck down-town, and someone had stuck a little bumpersticker under the truck on the suspension or the frame or something where the owner standing behind the truck wouldn't see it, but someone farther back or lower down would.

It said "Big Truck, Little D*ck."

I imagined some radical pedestrian or cyclist armed with a pocketful of those stickers, wreaking havoc in a shopping mall parking lot....
    That is FABULOUS!

Seroiusly, where can we get the stickers???
    .......__o
    .......\<,
    ....( )/ ( )...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckervill View Post
    I sometimes blow kisses instead of smiling. A big, flamboyant, two-handed Carol Channing kiss.

mmmmwah!

Karen
    Well, that doesn't work for me...and the finger WILL get me in trouble. I'll also admit having taken Queen's approach once...

So help me out...what options do I have?
    If you don't grow where you're planted, you'll never BLOOM - Will Rogers

Mr Silver- Smile and wave! It is respectful and makes you the bigger person.

I actually have noticed people give my DH a shocked look when he does it. It kind of puts them in their place.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan