Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Morgul-Bismarck! Ouch! That's some pretty advanced riding for having your bike less than a month!

Solo: I am NW of Denver, not NW Denver, closer to Onimity. Oh my, if I lived 10 min from REI, that would be baaaaad!

I'll pm you guys, I'm a little paranoid of discussing particulars on a public forum.
    The best part about going up hills is riding back down!

Hi from Centennial, CO

Hi, hope you are having a great summer so far riding in the Colorado Rockies. I am having a bit of an issue with the heat lately. It came upon us quickly after a long, cold winter and a wet, windy spring.. but I hope I can get it together in time for the MS 150 ride July 7th & 8th. Do you train with a group? I am in the Rocky Mountain Cycling Club.. RMCC... but only train with them when they have rides in my area.. Can't see driving to Boulder to ride when I can jump on the C-470 trail near my home and ride to Chatfield/Deer Creek Canyon and beyond. If you are interested in riding sometime let me know. I average about 18 mph.. and faster on the flats.. All bets are off on the pace in 90 + degree heat.. just have to do it at that point and not sweat the mph thing... Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by solobiker View Post
    Jane, I probably don't live to far from your son. I live on the west side of I-25about a 10 min bike ride to REI which is just up the street from Coors. I would love to ride with you guys. That would be fun!
    Oh ok! I know we ride through the city to REI to hit the Cherry Creek bike path....but beyond that, I'm lost! (well.....not once I get INSIDE REI! )
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett