Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Tabeguache Trip in August

To disable ads, please log-in.

We have a small group of women planning to take the Tabeguache Trip through backcountrybiker.com in August. We originally planned for 6 women but are now down to 4 women. We have two slots open for a five day ride August 5 - 9. Three of us are coming from St. Louis with one arriving from Indianapolis.

This company is about one year old, and the owners are actually out of St. Louis. They have a family member running the huts for them. It is rather neat. We ride from hut to hut. The business will stock the huts with foot and water and even transport one bag for us between huts.

What's actually cool for us is the price!! This trip usually costs $645/person. We are actually able to go for only $250 per person. Yes - that is not a typo.

If you are interested, please send me a pm, and I'll get you more specific information.

I totally can't wait to take pictures!!

http://www.backcountrybiker.com/index.html
    Last edited by bike4ever; 06-15-2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: adding link

Well we leave this Friday with only 3 riders. We did try to get a 4th. We should get to Fruita early afternoon on Saturday, Aug 4. If there are any folks local wanting to ride with us, give me a hollar! (My VA accent does come out every now and then )