Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

**Wednesday Weigh-In**

To disable ads, please log-in.

I forgot to weigh myself this morning, so I'll have to do that this evening when I get home from work, but.... how did everyone's week go?

Well, I am down another pound. Yeah. I sure have to struggle for each pound

Rode 83+ miles this past week. We were going to ride today but the winds have been horrendous!!

Stayed on my diet. No sugar.

Hopefully, I will see more next week.

Have a good week everybody.

Pam

Today's my last weigh-in here. I am up another lb - that's 3 in the last 3 weeks. I have been working out like crazy (not to lose weight but just because I love riding) and burning lots of calories so people suggested I increase my eating. Well I did, I've only gained weight. I've only been eating about 1800-2000 a day so I don't get it. Anyway, I went to a kinesiologist (sp?) and had my body comp done and she said I was in great shape and if I kept eating normally and kept working out, the last excess fat would come off. SO - I am going to stop watching the scale and instead will keep my eye on the measuring tape. Clearly it gets too hard to measure at this point when I've only got 3-5lbs to lose and I am gaining muscle along the way.

Good luck to everyone else! I have lost 25 lbs in the last year - you can do it too. Just make sure you get back on the wagon every time you fall off, and give yourself LOTS of time. Unrealistic time frames are just frustrating. 2 lbs a month will still get you where you are going. (And as Eddy Merxks (sp?) says - ride lots...)
    It is never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Elliot

My podcast about being a rookie triathlete:Kelownagurl Tris Podcast

I am down a pound!!!! Which is fantastic considering I was a judge for a BBQ championship and ate a ton this past weekend and didn't get in my normal miles!

until next week!

No change for me. Rode about 81 miles last week and went to yoga. But I feel good, so that's what counts I guess. Keep it up ladies! Glad to see others are losing!
    It's all about the journey (my reason for riding slower)

I am down 2.5 this week, so I lost the half pound I gained last week and then 2 more. Yay! I'm down 23lbs total now, since the end of January.

I got in about 35 miles of road biking and an hour of mountain biking as well.

~Brenda

I'm down two again. Yay! That's a total of 16 since I started this ... 4 weeks ago? I think.

kelowngirl, congrats! You're clearly doing everything right.

“Hey, clearly failure doesn’t deter me!”

I ate junk food for two days in the car, on the way to and way home from the little red riding hood, so after riding in my first century I gained two pounds.

Congrats to those of you who lost and who maintained your weight. I am back on the program now so hopefully will be able to post some big numbers soon.

Jones

I ate junk food for two days in the car, on the way to and way home from the little red riding hood, so after riding in my first century I gained two pounds.

Congrats to those of you who lost and who maintained your weight. I am back on the program now, so hopefully will be able to post some big numbers soon.

Jones

My weights about the same - weighed yesterday morning and was up a pound, this afternoon I was down a pound. So somewhere in that general area.

Down another pound.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle