RoadRaven - I also have a bike locker room at work. I don't have any pics handy (I can try and take some tonight), but it is basically a large utility room in the basement of my building with 25 "bike lockers" and about 30 regular gym-type lockers. The bike lockers are just made of plywood and each one holds one bike vertically on a hook at the back. I'm not sure of the size, but it is just large enough for one bike. There are also some hooks on the side to hang bike helmet and clothes.

The room is secured with an electronic lock (we use badges here, so it is the same key card that gets me into my floor) that only people who have bike lockers have access to. In addition, each bike locker and regular locker has a combination lock provided.

Those 25 bike lockers are serving a 16 story building, so they are in high demand. The wait is about 3-4 months to get one. I got lucky and am "borrowing" one from someone who has since stopped riding to work.

We also have showers and almost free bus passes too.

Hope that helps with your sustainability group. PM me if you have more questions!