Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Los Angeles / OC Bike Shops w/ Cyclocross Bikes

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm looking for a good place in the LA/OC area that sells cyclocross bikes. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm in the South Bay, and don't want some place too too far, but need some place with some variety in frames & sizes.

Thanks!

Hey Tangentgirl. I was just at Surf City Cyclery in Huntington Beach and asked for you. They had a couple of different cross bikes and said that they could order different sizes depending on what you needed.

Hope this helps!

~Brandy

Helen's Cycles in Santa Monica. I have seen both Trek and Cannondale cyclocross bikes there. They carry many other brands but I'm not sure which of those make cyclocross. The Santa Monica shop is the largest of the Helen's. There are several other Helen's, but with smaller selections.

Thanks! We (the bike's actually a present for my bf) are working w/ Helens on finding different sizes, got something on order right now. Not 100% sure if it will be the right bike, tho. I think we might venture past the orange curtain this weekend, so I'll keep Surf City Cycles in mind.

Hey, good luck. Your BF is a lucky guy!!