Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Talking I'm a new member

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hello everybody

I'm Teri Ann and it's my first time to join this forum , i would like to ask what are the advantages in this club. I'm a rider too but i've been into sports since 2002 there i've lost 10 kilos i used to weight 53 kilos now i'm 45 kilos.
    I rediscovered cycling a year ago when my boyfriend introduced , since then i started doing it as a sport.
    I have a trekking bike where i've trained myself at the start , then i started training in a hometrainer after couple of months i've started a real road bike but outside. Actually it's really fun because i've felt even more lighter and faster than the other bikes. I feel like a kid riding it without fear.
    Last edited by mausland1981; 05-22-2007 at 10:50 PM.

mausland,
    Welcome to the club!
    Beth

Welcome Teri Ann!

The advantages to this club are that this is one of the few places you can come and ask ANY question, complain about ANYTHING and get the support and encouragement you need, no matter what the problem is. There are so many talented, intelligent women (and one man!) on here who are willing to help or just listen when you need it.

This is a great community - come on in and enjoy!
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

yeah, what IFjane said.
    you have access to a community of wise women, who aren't going to make fun of your clothes or your bike, and no question is "too stupid"
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Welcome

I am relatively new and enjoy reading all the information available. This group is a great support and can answer any question. It's great to see all the encouragement from everyone.

Well, Maus, I hope you decide to stick around.

TE has something for anyone, but particularly women, who wish to discuss cycling in ALL its guises... beginners, elite, long distance, cyclocross, triatheletes, racers, commuters...

You'll find every motivation for riding here... fitness, weight, health, competitive streaks, environmental issues, sustainability, family, friends...

And like Mimi says - any question is fine - and you'll find them... such a huge wealth of knowledge and experience shared here.

Like I said, hope you stick around

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".