Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

brrr

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hey, who sent us the cold winds? brrrrrr..At least we don't have the rain to go with it!!! (we need rain...)

GAH!

RR-how's the weather in Napier?

C

Hey there CC

We had 102mm of rain over 6 days... and it was that bitter cold wind that is fresh from snow clouds... (wore many clothes on Saturday race - only 57 riders turned up instead on the usual 110 or so!)

Yesterday there was a light wind - it was cold - but we had sunshine which was delightful...
    More rain forecast for the end of the week... hoping we will be lucky and get a break in the weather like last Saturday (described in my racing goals thread) because this week is a 43km race and thats a long time in the elements when there is fresh snow on the ranges!

So... how are you coping with your chilly days in the low 20's?

rain

I hear the Central NSW coast is going to be battered by another storm tonight & tomorrow...I hope none of our ladies will be affected!

RR Did your farm receive enough rain to bring you out of the drought?

OUr daytime high didn't reach 20c.. today...

There;s rain forecasted in Perth on Friday but hopefully it will be a smidgen bit & stop when I have to ride I am not riding in the rain if it's cold as i'm just getting over a flu..I do not want another one grrr...

I just hope it stops by Saturday as I want to go mtn biking but I can't wear my glasses when it rains..so much fun trying to figure out if what's ahead is a leaf or a rock So much fun having crap vision...

C

We got 100mm, CC, plenty enough to grow grass - if it was warm!

Unfortunately, we have frosts in the morning and snow low on the ranges, and no (or very little if we are lucky) grass will grow until the Earth orbits back closer to the sun and the ground warms up...

There is a slight breeze this morning, so no frost, so I am contemplating biking to work today. The temperature in the house when I got up was 7'... I have had the heater on and its 12' now...

Good call on the riding when unwell - I wish you much sun and a rapid path to full recovery!