Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

pyxiechick,
    I just graduated and am vvery unemployed. But I thought it would be fun to ride with everyone else on their way to work. When I do find a job I would like to be able to bike there so I will support initiatives like this one even thought it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me to be with you guys on a Ride your bike to work day. But I use a bike for nearly all of other runnings aroundings like grocery shopping and volunteering and stuff.

I live near Macalester College about 2 blocks east of Snelling Ave and 2 blocks south of Summit. It is a nice neighborhood.

Oh and yes I second the beautiful day thoughts (that is until about 8:00 when it began raining but then became a beautiful day again).

Madscot, that is awesome! You rode into work and didn't have a work to go into! Purely awesome! Also, good luck on your job hunt!

K.

After I told my roommate the story, she thinks I am crazy wonderful but crazy. I was out the door before she was even awake!