Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Adamo ISM Saddle

To disable ads, please log-in.

I've been biking for about 8 years with no issues but in the past 6 months, I've developed recurring saddle sores. I do everything I should as far as hygeine and prevention (including time off the bike until they heal) but they still occur. I'm using the same type of saddle and shorts as I was before the issue started and I use Body Glide for all rides, change out of clothes as soon as at my destination, only use clean shorts for each ride, etc. I have been using Brooks saddles all this time and loved them but with the recent issues, I'm now thinking of switching to an Adamo ISM noseless saddle since it's gotten to the point that I barely get to ride at all with the recurrence of saddle sores.

I'm planning to start with the Touring version here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 on my upright hybrid bike, and if that goes well, I might try one of the more aggressive Performance Adamo saddles on my road bike.

I tried searching for the Adamo ISM saddle on this site and only found about 2 threads on it and they were both really old. I wanted to see if TE members who have tried this saddle could give their feedback. So far, most of the reviews I've seen have been from men and I'd like to hear how women are experiencing this saddle.

Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/