Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by MomOnBike View Post
    Great pic. You won't be catching me trying that on my bike with my bass, though. Any stray puff of wind could be disasterous.

WAD
    Momonbike

Tony is a big man, about 6'2" and he never rode very fast while he was carrying his bass.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Tony is a big man, about 6'2" and he never rode very fast while he was carrying his bass.
    Maybe my perspective was colored by the fact that the day I posted that, the wind was gusting up to 48 mph. Having lived in windy places, I do tend to take wind into consideration when taking the bass places - it makes a great sail.

And, again perspective, my shortest brother is 6'6". I've never considered a slender 6'2" guy big - just right, in fact, like DH.
    Give big space to the festive dog that make sport in the roadway. Avoid entanglement with your wheel spoke.
    (Sign in Japan)

1978 Raleigh Gran Prix
    2003 EZ Sport AX

Quote Originally Posted by Melalvai View Post
    Do you have the picture? or a link? I'd like to share that on my local bicycle list. They'd get a kick out of it.
    I'll try to find it, I don't remember what day it as and it was a printed version, but I'll try. Jenn