Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Hot male riders

To disable ads, please log-in.

I don't know who Dave Z is or what the rest of him looks like. What's his last name? This guy kind of reminded me of Billy Bob Thorton with a great body.
    I have a mental image of the actual BBThorton looking all malnourished and pasty.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

Dave Zabriskie...Currently, he is the CSC rider sitting at 10th place in the Giro! He's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think he's a cutie! Plus, anyone who sings and fake-interviews riders in the peloton has to be fun to keep an eye on!
    ~Sarah~

Check out My Team: Sturdy Girl Cycling

Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it, if you live. -Mark Twain

I saw a picture of George Hincapie a few days ago up close! Whoa.

I enjoy it all.

See Susan Ride Like A Girl.
    http://susancyclist.wordpress.com/

Hmm, musta been a good one!
    It is never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Elliot

My podcast about being a rookie triathlete:Kelownagurl Tris Podcast

Here is the picture of my Hottie Husband. Don't know why it came out so big but oh well.

i think i may have found one of those boys that you just want to stay behind and enjoy the view. wish i had a camera yesterday to share that view.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

This is the BEST thread on TE!

I just had a very enjoyable ride...got to follow my friend, who happens to be a guy with a really nice little bum, most of the way. Those hills don't seem so bad when you have a really great view just ahead of you!

I took my new bike out for the first time today, and all along the way, I shamelessly checked out every fit-looking guy who I passed My second date with my ex-boyfriend was actually a bike ride, and I remember thinking how enjoyable the view was, as I was riding behind him for parts of it...

It's a very nice sport

I just found this thread, lol! Gonna have to snag some pics of my Pooh when I get my new iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg McKilty View Post
    I saw a picture of George Hincapie a few days ago up close! Whoa.
    George is pretty handsome up close. But that cannot be said for his legs.... he has the worst vericose veins I've ever seen.

Ha! This thread is great! Men look really hot when they're in all their cycling gear and riding... in fact, a lot of them look better on the bike than off. My husband is damn sexy on (and off) his bike. One of the first times we did a long organized ride together I snuck up on him and passed him, and he said he was thinking, who is this hot cycling chick passing me, and looked over to realize it was his wife!! Pretty good after almost ten years. Here's a picture of my number one cycling man
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STP2.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	12551   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n32400583_31774383_1317982.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	12552  
    "Namaste, B*tches!"

I went for a ride with my son, a few days before a local triathlon was to take place. There were more cyclists than normal, this is not a big cycling community. I happened to notice an extraordinary pair of legs, and as it just so happened, the next day I went out on a ride with my son and we saw the same guy. When I made a comment about it being the same guy, my son says" Mom, how do you know, they all look so weird in their bike clothes" and I said to him that I recognized the legs. My son was not nearly as impressed with those legs as I was!

Not all who wander are lost