Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot male riders

Wink Hot male riders

To disable ads, please log-in.

I am VERY happily married for 9 years going on 10 and I was riding behind him yesterday and could not help but notice how GREAT his legs look and how good he is looking.
    But, I have to say we passed a HUGE pack of riders out yesterday on the way to the LBS and DANG they looked good. Riding out here is REALLY big esepcially up on the mountain paths and along the mountain. I don't know if it's age, or just realizing what great bodies cyclists have but these guys were hot. DH even was like ok, Jenn, you can stop staring now. I'm married, not dead! He'd say the same thing, but just won't admit it!

I saw a few of those guys myself yesterday. The trouble is, I have gotten so picky. well, his legs aren't as well defined as I like. Well, his posture isn't so hot.
    I'm mostly kidding here. I love to be around bicyclists because they are in such great condition compared to the general population!
    and my DH & I have an agreement. It's totally okay to look. and to enjoy looking
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Thank you now I don't feel like I'm the only woman that goes nuts over a nice looking pair of legs and the tight booty in the spandex don't hurt either! Plus, you have to give it to em, it takes alot to get to looking like that. They are not only nice to look at but are a huge inspiration to me also.

The only problem is some of them are young enough to be my sons .
    uh, some of them ARE my sons
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA

Hey I was just talking about this with one of cycling buddies (woman). About how much fun it is to watch the cat 1-2-3 races because the guys are usually so hot. Big muscular quads, razor cut calves, and yeah nice butt. Usually have a nicely sculpted upper body as well. Just muscular enough to look good but not over the top. I have had one of my teammates comment that I was enjoying the races a little to much for that reason. I pretended I had no idea what he was talking about. Now if I could just get some of those guys in the pace line ahead of me.

I generally arrive at the club rides with enough time to spare to survey the eye candy. Especially on non-race days, there's plenty of it. I'm probably 15years older than many of them, but who cares!

Unfortunately, once the ride starts, I hardly ever see any of them again. Instead, I get to ride with the older gentlemen who don't look as hot in their spandex shorts as they once did.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

Indysteel, MY CONDOLENCES! I always ride with the old gents too. and watch the cute young ones speed by ~!
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA

Quote Originally Posted by mimitabby View Post
    The only problem is some of them are young enough to be my sons .
    uh, some of them ARE my sons
    Well mam, I must say, you have some very HOT sons!!

This may sound crazy but that is why I loved the link to our Albuquerque Century in the photo tabs, because some of the guys in the pictures are SMOKIN' even DH was like, that is motivation!!

http://www.abqcentury.com/index.html

By the way...I'm REALLY not a perv, I just appreciate people that take good care of their bodies!
    Last edited by Jenn; 04-30-2007 at 08:21 AM.

Mmmm. What a great thread.

There were a couple of cyclists that rode by my parents every day when I lived there. They were hot. It wasn't just their firm, athletic physiques that attracted me, but they seemed so driven and focused as well. I admired and wondered about them often.

. . . . little did I know that two years later I'd be marrying one of them

Quote Originally Posted by limewave View Post
    . . . . little did I know that two years later I'd be marrying one of them
    Okay, I'm now "lime" green with envy.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

Now you've got my attention!

This was one discussion that I just had to weigh in on. As a middle aged mother of five I have also not lost my desire or ability to check out the cyclists on the road. I just have to careful I don't get into an accident while doing so. It's not just the cyclists, it's the swimmers too. I recently started swimming with a master's group and just because they're not in college anymore doesn't mean squat!

why is it the hot ones are always going the opposite way than me? tsk tsk tsk
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

Quote Originally Posted by chickwhorips View Post
    why is it the hot ones are always going the opposite way than me? tsk tsk tsk
    Oh, and you're in Alaska where they are ALREADY hot to begin with! I remember we were stationed up there for 3 years....you lucky woman you!

Even though I'm spoken for, I don't mind a look or 2.A lot of the groups I ride with have these great lookin guys, but not all of them are college age. This past weekend, I was in the A group and some of these guys were ahead of me and when we came to a stop, I noticed that there middle aged or older and they could have easily competed with the young guns, both on the road and in physique .

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    Well mam, I must say, you have some very HOT sons!!
    have you seen them?

Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA