Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot male riders

Mine.....

To disable ads, please log-in.

Last edited by rocknrollgirl; 04-30-2007 at 03:27 PM.

I have 2 single friends I'll post up later when I get home from work...they both ride. And both hot. So if you single gals need anyone....

Quote Originally Posted by mimitabby View Post
    have you seen them?

Tsk! Tsk! Pimping out your own boys on TE, Mimi! They do have some nice legs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post

This may sound crazy but that is why I loved the link to our Albuquerque Century in the photo tabs, because some of the guys in the pictures are SMOKIN' even DH was like, that is motivation!!

http://www.abqcentury.com/index.html

By the way...I'm REALLY not a perv, I just appreciate people that take good care of their bodies!
    Haha!! I hooked onto a group of 7 HOT HOT guys the other day for about 4 miles(i was about to turn around to go home) and then they convinced me to pull, so I only got to see their hot behinds for about a mile. but boy were they gorgeous! and they had great accents! What is it about the combination?

oh and jenn, I might be voluntering for the abq crit/century day if I don't ride(probably not back into that good of shape yet...) I need the points for the sportz outdoor team(we all have to volunteer at a certain number of events)

Quote Originally Posted by ehirsch83 View Post
    Haha!! I hooked onto a group of 7 HOT HOT guys the other day for about 4 miles(i was about to turn around to go home) and then they convinced me to pull, so I only got to see their hot behinds for about a mile. but boy were they gorgeous! and they had great accents! What is it about the combination?

oh and jenn, I might be voluntering for the abq crit/century day if I don't ride(probably not back into that good of shape yet...) I need the points for the sportz outdoor team(we all have to volunteer at a certain number of events)

Girl, if I'm not where I need to be,which I'm hoping I am, we will volunteer together, and bring a camera!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollgirl View Post
    Well, no offense, but I definately see why your heart goes FLIP FLOP, you have a striking young man, whew......gotta love em.....see there are good things about being a woman!!!.......MEN....to looke at anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune06 View Post
    omfg. *wipes steam off the screen* those quads are amazing. But therein lies the big biker question- is his upper body as built as his lower? ...you know what I mean.
    Oh gosh, what was that when I lived at the gym single...and childless.Oh yes, the opposite of what you are talking about, we use to call them "sidewalk romeo's" they were all buff up top and had chicken legs!

yes, I see a lot of those chicken legs at the gym.

My DH doesn't have high definition, but his legs feel like they have steel bands in them. They are amazing.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Mimi, your DH has GREAT looking legs!!! You showed us all a picture once! Do post it again!- it's the one of him standing with his brand new bike! Hubba, hubba!
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow, comparing the "views" to the "posts", there are alot of look and don't tells....hahaha

RnRGirl, he's a cutie!
    "The best rides are the ones where you bite off much more than you can chew, and live through it." ~ Doug Bradbury

Yep...he is a handsome lad.....and a good one too. Big Sigh.....Lucky me.

I also have a little bit of a confession to make....um...on you tube, there are quite a few cycling videos if you can't find any out riding...haha
    I think this one is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wv0-4kJbr8
    Great Vid - awesome soundtrack too. Great thread - as I've mentioned here before, eye candy is only 1 of the perks of riding along the Ocean all summer long. Between the cyclists, the lifeguards, the joggers, the beach vollyballers, etc - my average speed drops wayyyyy down. Thank goodness for that cool ocean breeze!

T

Looking at all the love there that's sleeping
    Isn't it fascinating how women have a tendency to love men with their clothes on, because trust me there is nothing nicer then a fine lookin' hinder in a pair of tight wranglers, or spandex etc...
    Where as when men look at women, the LESS the better. Ahhh the differences in the species!
    That's because women like to leave something to the imagination.
    Men just don't like to work that hard.

I'm another one who married the hard bod in the lycra.
    Ahhh, the miles I spent, uh...."drafting" off his rear wheel..watching that Castelli scorpion on his cheek!
    2007 Seven ID8 - Bontrager InForm
    2003 Klein Palomino - Terry Firefly (?)
    2010 Seven Cafe Racer - Bontrager InForm
    2008 Cervelo P2C - Adamo Prologue Saddle

Ok, the other video was good, but this one is by FAR WAY better, my girlfriend sent me the link last night....after she read all our posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfwAsLWEhWE
    Last edited by Jenn; 05-01-2007 at 05:06 AM.