Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot male riders

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    Oh, and you're in Alaska where they are ALREADY hot to begin with! I remember we were stationed up there for 3 years....you lucky woman you!
    so tell me... how and where do i find them? do you remember any tricks?
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

Oh my! The most sexy of menfolks passed by me two weeks ago at a charity ride and when he said, "Left" I was so taken! He had the most sexy baritone voice!!

Then when he passed me (I'm a slow novice), he looked over and said, "Hello there."

I almost passed out going up that hill on my bike with my first day riding clipless.
    I enjoy it all.

See Susan Ride Like A Girl.
    http://susancyclist.wordpress.com/

Did I ever mention the time that I was riding alone on a winter morning, only to see this enormous pack of guys in full kit heading toward me? I tried to play it cool and gave them all a nod and very serious "morning." Then I noticed about ten of them farther up ahead standing on my side of the road.

Peeing.

Conspicuously.

I'm not sure who was more embarrassed.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

A) Makes being slow enough to be passed totally worth it.

B) I married one of those lycra-clad hotties too.

C) This thread is absolutely worthless without pics!!!
    I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

hey mimi provided some very nice pics. thank you mimi
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." William C. Durant

Quote Originally Posted by chickwhorips View Post
    so tell me... how and where do i find them? do you remember any tricks?
    We wen't deep sea fishing for halibut and HELLO!! All hotties on the boat I swear the captain was a George Clooney clone. Plus, I worked at the Providence Hospital, quite a few hotties work there, you could always have a "minor" cycling mishap and need medical attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg McKilty View Post
    Oh my! The most sexy of menfolks passed by me two weeks ago at a charity ride and when he said, "Left" I was so taken! He had the most sexy baritone voice!!

Then when he passed me (I'm a slow novice), he looked over and said, "Hello there."

I almost passed out going up that hill on my bike with my first day riding clipless.
    Bless yourt heart, your first day clipless and here comes this STUD...haha talk about a distraction!! I would have fallen.
    That's funny you say that, because the men that passed me the other day in the wind from hell and said "wind doesn't suck it blows"....oh dear.....and he wasn't a spring chicken but HOT, I actually perfer the 30-40 somethings since that what I am, but they are ALL nice to look at! The young guns THINK they got it, but the men KNOW they got it!!

I also have a little bit of a confession to make....um...on you tube, there are quite a few cycling videos if you can't find any out riding...haha
    I think this one is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wv0-4kJbr8
    Last edited by Jenn; 04-30-2007 at 10:45 AM.

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    People who cycle a lot have wonderful bodies that are a delight to gaze upon.
    Lisa
    Our bikes...OurBikes...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    Ruby's Website and My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    Bless yourt heart, your first day clipless and here comes this STUD...haha talk about a distraction!! I would have fallen.
    That's funny you say that, because the men that passed me the other day in the wind from hell and said "wind doesn't suck it blows"....oh dear.....and he wasn't a spring chicken but HOT, I actually perfer the 30-40 somethings since that what I am, but they are ALL nice to look at! The young guns THINK they got it, but the men KNOW they got it!!

I also have a little bit of a confession to make....um...on you tube, there are quite a few cycling videos if you can't find any out riding...haha
    I think this one is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wv0-4kJbr8
    Oh baby- I love the young cocky guys! I know I'm crazy (my friends remind me constantly), but I like it when a really good looking metrosexual struts his stuff around in a nice suit and has that confidence which fills the room.

The feeling hasn't changed in years; I guess I'm doomed to stay single if these are the type of guys I'm attracted to.
    I enjoy it all.

Isn't it fascinating how women have a tendency to love men with their clothes on, because trust me there is nothing nicer then a fine lookin' hinder in a pair of tight wranglers, or spandex etc...
    Where as when men look at women, the LESS the better. Ahhh the differences in the species!

Quote Originally Posted by mimitabby View Post
    have you seen them?

You do good work!!

I hope Whitney nevers finds out about this. He'd kill me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n147200107_30062346_9333.jpg 
Views:	423 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	3125  
    I enjoy it all.

WOW!! Whitney, is SMOKIN' , OMG those legs!!!!

aw bummer my drool guy is at home. all i can say is nice, very nice.

Kitsune06 Guest
    omfg. *wipes steam off the screen* those quads are amazing. But therein lies the big biker question- is his upper body as built as his lower? ...you know what I mean.