Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 91
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Folsom CA
    Posts
    5,667

    To disable ads, please log-in.

    ees OK, you're allowed the occasional typo

    2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    999
    I've put this on my calendar and looking forward to it!
    Cheers!

    Cindy

    Team Luna Chix

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bendemonium
    Posts
    9,673
    Quote Originally Posted by jobob View Post
    ees OK, you're allowed the occasional typo
    Wow, I even had another typo in my response. Slap me with a wet noodle.

    Very cool, Ms Cindy! Glad you can join us.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Folsom CA
    Posts
    5,667
    I'd sooner slap you with a don-don noodle.
    No, second that, I'd rather eat a don-don noodle. nevermind.

    2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sierra Foothills, CA
    Posts
    1,262
    looks like I might be joining you on my own so ya'll will wait for me... right????

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bendemonium
    Posts
    9,673
    But, of course! Jobob and I are already planning our peach smoothies in Fairfield.

    Next door neighbor's parents live in Twain Harte. He said that if there is no traffic it's about 2.5 hours to Davis. When you map out your drive, the Davis to Winters portion should go north on 113 (from I-80) to Cowell and then west to Winters. Cowell will take you straight into downtown Winters and you'll hang a left on Railroad.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sierra Foothills, CA
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    But, of course! Jobob and I are already planning our peach smoothies in Fairfield.

    Next door neighbor's parents live in Twain Harte. He said that if there is no traffic it's about 2.5 hours to Davis. When you map out your drive, the Davis to Winters portion should go north on 113 (from I-80) to Cowell and then west to Winters. Cowell will take you straight into downtown Winters and you'll hang a left on Railroad.
    Very cool! My mapquest said 2 hours 50 minutes, but it had me going on hwy 49 so what you said makes sense

    I'll re-map it and make sure it shows the directions you've got there!

    what a goober I am, I'm so excited!!!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Folsom CA
    Posts
    5,667
    It'll be great to see you, Tracy!

    2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    WA, Australia
    Posts
    3,292
    Sounds like it will be fun. I think Jobob sent some of her germs over the internet to me though and today I feel blahhhhh. I hope Im better by next weekend.
    Oh and I haven't managed to get in any longer rides since Party Pardee so I hope everyone is not feeling super speedy or I might be miles behind.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

    2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bendemonium
    Posts
    9,673
    Pah-tee!!!! You have to come because I now have both sizes of the Detours High Tail bags for us to analyze, compare, critique, etc., etc.. I still haven't decided which size is better. Probably the low profile one but on the other hand . . . .

    I've been fighting a sore soft palate since last night. Let's all glare at jobob.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sierra Foothills, CA
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekhawk View Post
    Sounds like it will be fun. I think Jobob sent some of her germs over the internet to me though and today I feel blahhhhh. I hope Im better by next weekend.
    Oh and I haven't managed to get in any longer rides since Party Pardee so I hope everyone is not feeling super speedy or I might be miles behind.
    Oooh no.... you will be feeling fabulous by then !!!! I haven't done any long rides except Wildflower so I'm right with you and my pace isn't fast... you'll be taking naps waiting for me to catch up!!!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Folsom CA
    Posts
    5,667
    now WAITAMINUTE

    I shall not be held responsible for whatever random germs pass your way.

    2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    WA, Australia
    Posts
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    Pah-tee!!!! You have to come because I now have both sizes of the Detours High Tail bags for us to analyze, compare, critique, etc., etc.. I still haven't decided which size is better. Probably the low profile one but on the other hand . . . .

    I've been fighting a sore soft palate since last night. Let's all glare at jobob.
    Oh fab!! Riding, eating and checking out cycling gear what more could a girl want. Looking forward to checking out those High Tails.

    Trac - Im pleased I won't be the only sloth.

    Jo - I have to blame someone. Do you think we will find a milkshake on this ride??
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

    2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sierra Foothills, CA
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekhawk View Post
    Oh fab!! Riding, eating and checking out cycling gear what more could a girl want. Looking forward to checking out those High Tails.

    Trac - Im pleased I won't be the only sloth.

    Jo - I have to blame someone. Do you think we will find a milkshake on this ride??
    if there are no milkshakes on the route, I will personally go with you to track one down afterwards!!! Mmmmmm.... chocolate shake... yummy!!!

    and no Leslie, you will not be the only sloth! This will be my longest ride since January (most of the other 10 being around 25 miles) I expect I'll be tired at the end! But I just can't resist the opportunity to tag along!!!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    WA, Australia
    Posts
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by tprevost View Post
    if there are no milkshakes on the route, I will personally go with you to track one down afterwards!!! Mmmmmm.... chocolate shake... yummy!!!

    and no Leslie, you will not be the only sloth! This will be my longest ride since January (most of the other 10 being around 25 miles) I expect I'll be tired at the end! But I just can't resist the opportunity to tag along!!!
    Yipee pain and whining are always better with company.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

    2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •