Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

I'm having trouble navigating member list

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm doing some research on my SS. She has posted many, many messages to the forum. When I click on "view all post by.... " I get pages 1-4. When I click on page 4 the little > sign disappears and a down arrow appears. When I click on this symbol a drop box appears for me to type in the page I wish to advance to. I type in 5 and I get page 4. I can't seem to get past page 4. I would really like to read the other pages, does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks!
    Marcie

It's very possible that some of her posts were lost when the database got corrupted.

When you go the a user's profile and click on "find all posts by", you only get her last 100 posts (4 pages). If you want to see older posts, you can try using "search" and go to "advanced search". Enter the user's name and use the search options to find posts for a certain period of time -- like "a month ago" and older. It takes a little more work, but you can find older posts for a particular user. I hope this helps.
    Bork Bork, Hork Hork!!