Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Happy Dance- I finally got my Sidis!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

I just can't contain my excitement- I finally ordered my Sidi Genius 5s. Since I waited so long to order the discontinued color I had to find a place that still had the lovely metallic blue that will just look smashing with my new Synapse. When I found them I got excellent phone customer service and a steal of a price ($159). HAPPY AMA!!
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

oh, Ama, i'm the reverse side of that coin. I waited too long to get them, and was shopping all over. I finally found a store in Indiana that seemed to have them (using their shopping website) so just for the heck of it i called them and
    their website was wrong. All websites with the sidi's i wanted were out of my size. (41) so enjoy your shoes, I know how hard you worked to get them.
    And the price is right too!!
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Oh man Mimi, that stinks. I should give a shout out to the place I found them, Bike World. I found it by accident using their search function. The guy was so helpful and apologized for putting me on hold, but he wanted to go physically grab them before I gave him my credit card.

Mimi- did you ever find a 41? They had a 41, I was suprised because I needed a 41.5 and no one seemed to have it.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

I wanted a 41 in the MTB dominator style in "ruby" color.
    I can't wear road shoes, I need to be able to walk semi-comfortably.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Sidi Doms for $59.99!

Nashbar has some Sidi Dom's on sale (men's), but if they fit they are a great deal!
    http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...ncer@yahoo.com