Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Grrrr...

Angry Grrrr...

To disable ads, please log-in.

Went out for a run with son over the cycle paths only to find that on one stretch some mindless moron had smashed a load of glass all over the path. Bad enough getting tyres wrecked, but there are small children who also use the cycle paths from the houses nearby. If one of them had fallen over, they would be badly cut.

No doubt the vandals would have been laughing their nasty little heads off
    There are a lot of unwanted, unloved bikes out there - go on give a bike a good home

That happens in Merry old England? I thought it just happened here. I've picked up lots of glass and thrown it in the trash..
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

I don't understand what people get out of that.... I've noticed sometimes people like to stand on the over look above the 1-90 bike tunnel and throw bottles down onto the path. The hubby and I went down to Lowes and bought a little broom once to put out at the end of the tunnel (after sweeping up all the broken glass), but it dissappeared in less than a day....
    We even wrapped the handle in a blown inner tube that someone else had left - after running over all that glass- so that maybe people would get the idea and leave it there.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

Stuff like that (and worse) happens too often here. At the moment we don't have much in the way of Law and Order. Our government went soft on crime years ago. We've got signing up to the EU Human Rights Act to thank for that. It was supposed to protect everyone but the only ones who use it to their advantage - and get away with it - are the criminals and pondlife. Because of the HR Act, our politically correct police can't put a finger on these criminals and mindless morons, so they just stick two fingers up at the police and carry on doing what they were doing. Even if they do get arrested, our stupid Home Secretary, John Reid has told judges not to jail criminals. We even have murderers only serving a couple of years out of a life sentence and they're being released. Worse, they're not even jailing paedophiles for any length of time any more. There was one in our local paper the other day who got a paltry sentence of just 1 year

Do you know if we were to catch a burglar in our house and we hit him, WE are the ones who would be prosecuted by the police and SUED by the BURGLAR

I'm afraid Great Britain isn't so great anymore. In fact, it's becoming a nightmare to be living here
    There are a lot of unwanted, unloved bikes out there - go on give a bike a good home