Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm a registered dental assistant and specialize in orthodontics. I'm sure many of you remember having braces.....

Kerry

Primarily I identify as a doc (duh). But I am also a Mohel and a breastfeeding "expert". I have started and am involved in various local and state breastfeeding coalitia.
    .......__o
    .......\<,
    ....( )/ ( )...

I'm a product engineer for a high tech company that makes components for cell phones and other wireless devices. I've been in this position for 3 years, and I'm thinking that its time to try something else at my company, so hopefully my 'job' will be changing soon!

In a past life, I was in retail management (7 years) before I went back to school for engineering.

Stay at Home Mom to three boys, a husband, and a cat.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Software engineer who once spent many a year as an x-ray tech before returning to school

I work at the YMCA.

I am an Admin. Assist. in a publishing company for 15 years with a 13 year maternity leave after 3 of those years.

I also own a candle and gift shop that began 5 years ago out of my kitchen and of last year opened a retail store that my daughter runs. My specialty are candles made of soy wax.

~ JoAnn

I'm an attorney--specifically a staff attorney to a judge for the United States Bankruptcy Court. I've been in that position for almost 7 years and love it.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

Wow - what a diverse group!

And a HUGE KUDOS to you stay at home moms - I don't have kids, but think that's the hardest job on the planet.

I have worked in high-tech my entire career, and am currently a Global Program Manager in a training group for one of the two largest computer companies... Most of my work involves organizational design and effectiveness - they HATE to see me coming .

SheFly
    "Well behaved women rarely make history." including me!
    http://twoadventures.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    Currently working for a large Superannuation company in the admin section.

I'm currently searching for a new position

C
    what's a Superannuation company CC?

Quote Originally Posted by doc View Post
    Primarily I identify as a doc (duh). But I am also a Mohel and a breastfeeding "expert". I have started and am involved in various local and state breastfeeding coalitia.
    women can be Mohels???

wow, what an amazing group of women! It's nice to see that we are not all retail clerks at J C Penney's.. I think Darcy has the most amazing combination of jobs.
    but I don't know, what Doc does is pretty cool too. I think someone who can help women learn how to breastfeed is some kind of angel. So many women have told me they "just couldn't"
    I never met a cat who had that problem..
    Last edited by mimitabby; 04-18-2007 at 06:08 AM.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

I am a student, majoring in Environmental Science. Mr. Tater works for the power company.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

2010 Kelson custom/Brooks B17 Imperial
    2009 Masi/Terry Damselfly
    2004 Specialized Dulce Elite/Terry Damselfly
    2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara/unknown saddle
    1987 Bridgestone 100/Terry Liberator X

Interior Engineer. I work for a large auto company and coordinate development of the entire vehicle interior for future programs.

My husband and I also own a bike shop, but he's the one that works there full time. I just help on the weekends and occasionally after work.

I was a stay at home Mom for 7 kids for many years. When the children were close to being grown I taught music in school. Presently I give piano lessons, substitute, and help with music at school. My hubby does most the work at our farm, but sometimes I get called on for a host of different jobs.

After 12 years of working with mentally ill homeless adults I'm walking away from it. I'll be starting at the University library soon doing help desk stuff (handling system problems/issues with patron records...). It'll be nice to know that if I screw up, someone doesn't go without food/a place to stay/or end up hurt or dead...I really need a break.

Electra Townie 7D

Quote Originally Posted by spazzdog View Post
    Digital photographer/digital painter (arti'ste ) working as a telecom tech so that my dog can eat and go to playgroup.
    Can we see some of your work?
    I'd rather be swimming...biking...running...and eating cheesecake...
    --===--

2008 Cervelo P2C Tri bike
    2011 Trek Madone 5.5/Cobb V-Flow Max
    2007 Jamis Coda/Terry Liberator
    2011 Trek Mamba 29er