Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    I have the opposite problem, by NO means am I BIG espeically after breast feeding, it just literally sucked the life out of them. But, they are still big enough that I'm looking for something to flatten me out a bit because when I put on my jersey DH is like.....can't you tone those down a bit
    I actually wear a running bra that is 2 sizes too small to squish them down, but it's so tight around my ribcage, and with my heart monitor on, forget it, I'm lucky I can breathe.

Tell DH, "Sure, If you're willing to pay for the surgery."

Ah, a topic close to my heart

I usually wear a crop top cycling, but after seeing pics of myself at the last TT, I decided I looked very saggy (more than normal) so think I will 'bra up' for riding in future.

I use a berli sports bra for running, underwire - need it for support - and with lots of breathable fabric. Trouble is it has seams so looks ghastly under a thin coolmax top. The smooth ones don't have enough support. If I try wearing a crop top over it, I can't breathe. Maybe ! need a crop top 2 sizes too big and then I could breathe!

Seems no matter what size we are - we all have issues! (think I'm a 36C - but shrinking, cos I'm losing weight)

Lulu Lemon/Athletica makes a padded sports bra. It wasn't my style, but I'm sure it would be flattering on the right body.

Great Thread

Not a thread you'd find at that other cycing forum either LOL.

I appreciate the tips for a couple of reasons. My daughter is an A and doesn't need an underwire. I had no idea how hard it was to find a bra w/out a wire! ANY kind of bra w/out a wire. Why wear one if you don't need it? I don't get it. The barely there bras look perfect for her! Thanks!! We also love title nine clothing but I never really considered buying bras from them. That title nine bra looks perfect for her too.

I'm a C cup and have to deal with flashing drivers. I have to be so careful with what jerseys I buy because if they are even slightly low cut, once I'm on my bike the girls are out for all the world to see. DH tells me it's only a matter of time before I cause a car crash!

Plus I prefer a racer back bra to go with the sleeveless jerseys (Terry Schraeder) that prevent the previous issue. So trying to find a supportive (not squishing or suffocating) racer back comfortable sports bra is such a challenge! I finally ended up with Hanes from Target! At least they don't cost me an arm and a leg.

Sheesh! What a hassel.