Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

What, you're looking for permission?? Okay, you should do the Holstein. Make it so.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

hey, why are you guys staying in santa rosa? for the life of me i can't find the route for this ride so don't know where is closer to the start...

help?

i think 8 days away from civilization has hindered my internet skills or something.. can't find the info.

oh.. the holstein looks like fun but now cycling is starting to be more expensive than golf with staying overnight and the reg fees! oh.. that was me talking to myself. kinda funny that i actually "said that out loud."
    Push the pedal down watch the world around fly by us

look at posts 21, 23 and 24 above

oops, and post 3 as well.
    Last edited by jobob; 05-15-2007 at 08:23 AM.

I'm signed up too. And staying at the Ramada. And I prefer margaritas on the rocks before a ride.

The Puerto Vallarta does a nice margarita on the rocks, with lots of electrolyes around the rim of the glass.

Well, looks like I'm out for this one too gang. Dr I saw today says it will be at least six weeks before my arms feel better. Good news is, at least I have a diagnosis. Tendonitis in both forearms and wrists. Never let it be said I do things in a small way.

I will probably still come up for the pre-ride dinner Friday, if it's still on. Anyone else not planning to ride is welcome to join me Saturday. I'm thinking of wandering Healdsburg (Farmer's market is that day - Yucatan Tamales!!!!) and probably visiting my favorite winery.

Waaa !

Well, the most important thing is for you to get better!

I will probably still come up for the pre-ride dinner Friday, if it's still on.
    But of course. Margaritas and whatever. What's not to like?

Posted this pic in one of the drifts - do these braces make my butt look fat?

Awww.. snap.. that's really too bad. I hope you get better? What helps tendonitis? Just non use?
    Push the pedal down watch the world around fly by us

Hope you can still lift a margarita glass (or two, or so) with those braces on . Hope you heal quickly. Ya know, what you need is a unicycle!!!

Thank goodness I only have to wear them when I'm working - so there is no danger of spilled margs......

Rogue - I'll be going in for physical therapy along with the lovely braces.

You can always use a straw, anything to help the healing process
    Jones

Just came back from Healdsburg and hooked up with a great rental at Wine Country Bikes, http://www.winecountrybikes.com/.

Since I was out on my own I was looking for a good route that would offer the best ride and best views. Heather @ WCB, offered a cue sheet that incorporated much of the Harvest Ride route-- you ladies are in for a great day!

Already contemplating how I can arrange a trip out there which would coincide with next year's ride.

Enjoy a margarita or 2 for me too!
    "Competition is often won or lost on the 6 inch playing field between the ears."

Hey Snap - those are very slimming!! Black, don'tcha know!!

Sorry you can't ride.

I am still not sure where we'll be the 21st, but I expect we'll be back from our post DR mini vacation. If we're around, I may come up for the margs and possibly to ride my bike, so I am following this thread. Stalking it, even.
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

I"ll be around for the margaritas! The 21st is a time trial my husband and I put on up Pine Flat Road (info here: http://www.sonic.net/~douglasi/bike/pineflat.html or here http://www.srcc.com/current/rl.html). He leads the ride, I do the timing and drive SAG, but may be able to ride along the HH route afterwards.

Does anybody happen to remember the HH route - I'd like the tt riders to be aware of the additional riders.
    "Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There's something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym." -- Bill Nye