Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Looking at all the love there that's sleeping

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by divingbiker View Post
    Oh, I don't qualify for the 2500 mile race, since it's only for folks who haven't ridden over 2500 ever before and I rode 3500 miles last year. So you don't have to worry about where I stand in the rankings.
    Don't rub it in!!!

Congrats on commuting today! It's quite breezy out there today.

Oh - to complete the thread hijack - Janice.....I'm searching for a new food for my bunnies, and discovered a brand called Piccolo which is carried by The Big Bad Woof (www.thebigbadwoof.com) in Takoma Park. Have you ever been there? Looks like an interesting place - my vet recommended it. What do you know about it?
    2007 Seven ID8 - Bontrager InForm
    2003 Klein Palomino - Terry Firefly (?)
    2010 Seven Cafe Racer - Bontrager InForm
    2008 Cervelo P2C - Adamo Prologue Saddle

Oh, I didn't commute on my bike today. Didn't think I could handle 60 mph gusts on the way home, especially on the unfamiliar new bike. So I drove. I've done 43 commutes so far this year, Nicole.

Regina, the Big Bad Woof is great. Lots of all-natural foods (they're big on raw foods) and lots of beds, toys, etc. Expensive, but good stuff. It's a block from the Takoma Metro at the corner of Maple and Carroll Avenues, so you could probably get there at lunchtime on the Metro if you wanted. I pass it every day on my way home from work on my bike, so if you want me to pick up anything just let me know.