Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Shorter, easy ride tomorrow?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Becky and I are going to do a short, easy ride tomorrow from my house at 10:00 a.m. I am in south San Jose. We'll probably ride to Los Gatos and maybe Saratoga and back... 20 miles or so. PM me if you want to join us!
    fides quaerens intellectum (faith seeking understanding) - St. Anselm of Canterbury

might join ya.. sent ya pm.

Saturday ride

It was great meeting slinkedog and mountainpuddles for our shorter, easier ride this morning. It was a beautiful morning, perfect riding weather, and I got to see a part of the Almaden area I never knew was there. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Shannon, for posting the ride suggestion - my first TE ride. Wish I would have remembered to bring a camera.

Next time we can "do the reservoirs" in my neck of the woods.

Virginia
    Health is the thing that makes you feel like now is the best time of the year--Franklin Pierce Adams

Great meeting you, too! It's good for me to get out with others and ride more often!!

Thanks for being patient. I'll train hard and maybe we can do your neck of the woods after the Cinderella.

Thanks, also, for making the trip over. You're a great riding partner!
    fides quaerens intellectum (faith seeking understanding) - St. Anselm of Canterbury