Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Anyone not going to Cinderella after all?

To disable ads, please log-in.

It happens my DP and I are going to be in the area that weekend but aren't registered for the Cindy.

If anyone hears of two riders who have a sudden change of plans and cannot ride, we'd appreciate the opportunity to purchase and transfer the registrations.

Mary

Because the Cinderella Classic is limited to 2500 riders, you should be able to register now without a problem.

That is ever so wrong. It sells out within days.

http://www.valleyspokesmen.org/cinderella_classic.php

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

Apologies from this end . . I should have checked the web site. Thanks for clarifying this!

Quote Originally Posted by jobob View Post
    That is ever so wrong. It sells out within days.

http://www.valleyspokesmen.org/cinderella_classic.php
    However don't despair! Don't loose heart, cheer up, what will probably happen is this:

Keep checking back on TE, maybe Craigslist (not sure what section), check with the Velo Girls and Lunachix bulletin board on Yahoo...you may find Princesses who registered but can't go.

There is a way for you to transfer the registration.

Mary and DP if you're here the weekend before the ride and can do the training ride with either the Velogirls or Lunachix. This last one usually follows the same route.

Last year the weather was blissfully perfect for the training ride and *&^%ing &*^% awful on the ride itself.

And...registered or not we might have a TE dinner the night before again? Hope to see you there then.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    N+1 bike ~ Brompton
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420 View Post

Mary and DP if you're here the weekend before the ride and can do the training ride with either the Velogirls or Lunachix. This last one usually follows the same route.

And...registered or not we might have a TE dinner the night before again? Hope to see you there then.
    Thanks for the suggestions, Trek--all good stuff and we'll keep our eyes peeled. We're not sure yet if we'll be in the area the previous weekend as we have some family visits planned in SoCal first, but will definitely keep our collective fingers crossed that something will work out for the weekend of the 31st.

Post 2 possible Cinderella registrations to sell.

I may have 2 Cinderella registrations to get rid of.............I am trying to convince my friend to go to Phoenix instead.......it's alot closer for me since Im driving I will let you know the status tomorrow. Not to mention she is only doing the 65 which doesn't make sense for me to travel that far and for her not attempt the century

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIRL777 View Post
    I may have 2 Cinderella registrations to get rid of.............I am trying to convince my friend to go to Phoenix instead.......it's alot closer for me since Im driving I will let you know the status tomorrow. Not to mention she is only doing the 65 which doesn't make sense for me to travel that far and for her not attempt the century
    Thanks for your kind response NYG, as it turns out, another TE'er has just sent me two registrations, so all is well on our end.

Again, thanks all for your help and suggestions!