Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

Going to the Cindarella!

Yahoo - Got my confirmation in the mail today! I'm going to the Cindarella.

I'll be driving out on Friday from Arizona. Anybody else goin?

(OH, Wow, I just realized I haven't been riding my bike at all except for three days last weekend on a mountain bike in about 3 months!)

Guess, I better get my sitter ready for the hours on the bike. Hope it gets warmer and less icy between now and then!

I got my confirmation card, too. I knew I was in however, because they had cashed my check.

I'm riding with three non-TE friends. This is the fourth Cindy for us together. Not sure when we'll get started in the morning. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express Friday night and riding over to the start from there. Assuming TE has a tent at the expo, that would be a good place to meet up to say hello, either before or after the ride. We'll be the ones with tiaras (us and a few hundred others)

Keep your fingers crossed the weather gods smile down on us this year.
    Health is the thing that makes you feel like now is the best time of the year--Franklin Pierce Adams

Quote Originally Posted by five one View Post
    We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express Friday night and riding over to the start from there. Assuming TE has a tent at the expo, that would be a good place to meet up to say hello, either before or after the ride. We'll be the ones with tiaras (us and a few hundred others)

Keep your fingers crossed the weather gods smile down on us this year.
    Holiday Inn sounds like a good idea, even some locals stay there to be near the ride start.

I can commit to AV gear, vest, arm skins for spotting Trek on the ride purposes. Of course if you see a Mondonico....it's me. I've heard it's only rained three times for the Cindy, last year was crazy.

Are we doing dinner the night before the brutal epic Cindy ride?
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    N+1 bike ~ Brompton
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

I'm in!! Got mine today as well. Not sure where we're staying yet. I don't know the area at all. Any and all suggestions are welcome. We should be in the area Thursday night.
    As for me, if it's nice enough to wear shorts, you will spot me a mile away...

See y'all there.
    Oh, that's gonna bruise...
    Only the suppressed word is dangerous. ~Ludwig Börne

Holiday Inn Express in Dublin is super convenient, you can ride to the start.

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen View Post
    Holiday Inn Express in Dublin is super convenient, you can ride to the start.
    Be sure to ask for the Cinderella rate of $69. Valley Spokesmen had it as $59 on their website, but that's last year's rate. I would suggest making a reservation ASAP. We're all local, relatively speaking, living in Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Morgan Hill. It's just so much easier to be right there the morning of. In the past, we got kind of crazy with decorating helmets, bikes, etc., the night before. It still have my tiara, but the rest gets in the way during the ride. My friend Shelley rides with a big blue feather boa around her neck and silver lame skirt and arm warmers

We always eat at Frankie, Johnny, and Luigi, too in Dublin.
    Health is the thing that makes you feel like now is the best time of the year--Franklin Pierce Adams

Hey Trek, would you save two spots at dinner for my DP and me?

Wow! I am also crazy about the Cinderella.Can anyone say me where can I get the tickets for the show...