Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen View Post
    I would rest Friday - but them I'm also notoriusly lazy.....

Hey - how many of the diners are actually riding the Cinderella on Saturday?
    Not this year... I haven't spend enough time in the saddle since Christmas for it. In addition, I think that I will be working all weekend trying to get stuff together for a conference that I leave for a week from Monday The plus side is that the conference is in Australia, and since I will already be there for a week for the conference, what is two more for sight seeing and such

See you all tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420 View Post
    Melody, looking back we agreed on 7 pm. The reservations are in my (real) first name. But I'll call Fuzios and let them know it's for TE. We are "behind the curtain" whatever that means, guess they are hiding us from tender sensitivities of other diners.
    Ok. 7pm it is! I'll hopefully be there early and hang out at the Starbucks nearby (at least I think it was a Starbucks).

I'm wearing last year's Cindy t-shirt and I have my denim jacket on. Of course you know what I look like but there are others here that don't.

(PS for those who've never met me: Look for the tall overweight asian that looks like she's native indian or alaskan native) [and yeah, it happens all the time though I'm Korean]

Mel

I'm wearing red'ish smartwool shirt, light blue fleec'y jacket. Might wear purple Keens. Look for the short chubby gal with short hair and glasses.
    Last edited by Trek420; 03-30-2007 at 12:41 PM.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

I won't be there for dinner, but it would be great to meet some of you. What time do you plan on starting the ride? What kind-of bikes will you be on? Any distinctive jerseys?
    "Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There's something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym." -- Bill Nye

Kit and X are 30 minutes from the hotel speeding down I 680 as we speak. I'm glad they have arrived safely.
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Folder ~ Brompton

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    I won't be there for dinner, but it would be great to meet some of you. What time do you plan on starting the ride? What kind-of bikes will you be on? Any distinctive jerseys?
    I think people are planning on trying to meet up at the Luna Chix booth.

Does anyone know if there's a place to store stuff (a sweater, human shoes) during the ride? I'm taking BART up so don't have a car to throw gear in.

Talking I'm here! :)

I'm out front of Fuzio's sipping a vanilla frappucino See everyone soon.

Mel

Take my keys... please

Dinner was fab... the drinks excellent. Far too excellent. The wait staff... don't get me started

Next year, some one remove my car keys from my person. Far too much embibing... got home, relatively safely. Admittedly, not wise to drive. I take full responsibility. But somebody... take my keys.

All y'all that are riding Cindy, good luck and have a fun ride.

All y'all that are watching or shopping the booths, have a great sun shiney day.

spazzdog
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

aack, sorry spazz ! You should have hung out and drank coffee with me & snap at the Starbux before heading for home. Our bad.

It was great seeing my old friends and meeting new ones. Fun dinner (or in my case, since I showed up oh so fashionably late, great dessert and after dinnner drinks).

Dita, thanks for organizing this.

- Jo.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

OH MY GOD.

What? I'm up, having coffee, a bite to eat, then off. Yeah, Spazzdog so gald you got home safe. I shoulda driven you home, Fuzios is near BART so easy to get the car back?
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Folder ~ Brompton

Who knew...

All is well though.

More coffee... always good. Speaking of which, I just woke up went to the canister and....

IT'S EMPTY!!.... ACKKKKK!!

Me and the pooch will now take an impromtu walk down to PEETS...

All y'all "Cindy's" have a blast!
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Just heard from Trek that there is some kind of problem at the entrance to the parking lot for the Cindy. Dunno what it is, or why. Apparently someone got tired of the wait as Trek was talking to me, and decided to drive their giant pick-up on the SIDEWALK to bypass all the cars.

whatever woman gets out of the passenger side of that pick-up, y'all stay away from her and her testosterone poisoned hubby, ok? (if she rides like he drives.... weeeeeell, it could get ugly)
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Too many lemon drops - I haven't had a hangover like this in years. Crud. I'm going back to bed before I hurl.

stupit stupit snap