Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

This weekend....

Just waiting on the boys to organise one of the days but it looks like....

Saturday morning: Lysterfield

Sunday (mostly all day): Kinglake and BBQ at a friend's place.

Monday: Joining The Freedom Machine crew for a ride arount Mt. Dissapointment. Will get details on this Saturday.

Chuckess and I went out for a spin last night around Ivanhoe. Our orienterring skills put to the test more than anything, It's so hard to find the trails in the dark! The trails were nice and slippery and a whole lot of fun. We tried to find the Freedom Machine crew, but they retired early when one of the boys fell in the Yarra! Oops!
    Warning: rider may fall at any time without notice.

Tomorrow with the Freedom Machine boys, there will be a fast and slow group, so we'll pick what takes our fancy on the day. Details are

:Edit: I may be wrong, it might be the race cource, which will mean only a 10km or so ride....finding out now

Mt Dissapointment XC Course

41.6km of huge downhills and great long climbs, starting at 700m, down to 300, up to 600, down again to 310, up to 630, then the last 1/3 consistently up around 700m to the end.

It's a C4, as is 'Hit the Wall'

Meet at 10am In Wallan, just off the Hume. Outside a group of shops opposite the school, as soon as you enter the town.

Chuckess and our lads are coming along, see you there!

Forecast:

Monday
    Showers, chance of a thunderstorm. Strong and gusty west to northwesterly winds,
    locally reaching gale force. Min 10 Max 16

This will be epic....:eek
    Last edited by SnowMouse; 06-12-2004 at 06:01 PM.
    Warning: rider may fall at any time without notice.

I feel sorry for the poor sucker that fell into the Yarra! From what I've heard most people wouldn't swim there even if they were paid to - who knows what you might find! At this time of year though, the poor guy must have nearly frozen! My sympathies to him.