Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerz View Post
    ... and the NorCal TE gang has the MOST fun!
    But of course.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

"Deanna," I remember you from the Cinderella dinner and am glad to see you here. You impressed me as a gal who always knows how to have fun.

Thank you for defending my honor SK!
    "Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There's something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym." -- Bill Nye

Quote Originally Posted by kjay View Post
    "Deanna," I remember you from the Cinderella dinner and am glad to see you here. You impressed me as a gal who always knows how to have fun.
    (In deep-voiced Elvis imitation Thank you, thank you very much. kjay, it was nice to meet you at the pre-Cindy dinner too!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    Thank you for defending my honor SK!
    (In typical whiny voice Heeeeeyyyyy. What are you trying to say here?! Seriously, though, thanks for the hotel recommendation. And please send thanks back to your cycling club for putting on such a great ride.

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    Ladies, thanks for such a fun time last weekend. I've been wanting to do the WCC for years but it just never happened...until this year. And being able to see old friends and meet new ones was the icing on the cake.

As I was driving back yesterday and today, I spent a lot of time in memory land and then in Deep Thought. I wish you weren't all so far away. Salt Lake is a nice place and I have met some really fantastic people, but I haven't laughed that much or felt like part of a group in quite some time. As I drove farther east I increasingly wondered how to fill the gap/space/whateveryou call it. I can be such a pain in the azz. Thanks for being such great friends!

Maybe next year I'll come and do the SLO wildflower. But only if you Kalifornia girls pay proper homage to the weather gods/goddesses!

22 days to go. Tomorrow it will be only be 21.

To tide you over: I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! Oh so . . . . etc., etc., etc.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Maybe next year I'll come and do the SLO wildflower. But only if you Kalifornia girls pay proper homage to the weather gods/goddesses!
    you can always come do Lighthouse in September... put on by the same club as Wildflower